Sign in to follow this  
Wheel Horse 3D

C141 hydro....adjustments?

Wheel Horse 3D

I've looked through the adjustment procedures for the hydro on my unit and I've got a pretty good handle on the centering, but can anyone give me a bit more understanding of the forward and reverse acceleration valves? I'd like a bit more umph in reverse. Dunno if adjusting this would be the answer, or if these adjustments just smooth the transition between forward and reverse.

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D

pfrederi

Acceleration valves are not adjustable. The just dampen the engagement for a very short time. There is a possibility that the springs maybe broken of if some idiot used RTV when they worked on the hydro a bit of that can get stuck in the tiny holes in the valves..

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D
4 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

Acceleration valves are not adjustable. The just dampen the engagement for a very short time. There is a possibility that the springs maybe broken of if some idiot used RTV when they worked on the hydro a bit of that can get stuck in the tiny holes in the valves..

That confirms what i was thinkin' just smooths transition. I'll go through my linkage adjustments and see where that brings us, could just be a linkage issue, just thinking ahead to when I start going through everything.

• Like 1