haydendavid380

2021 Portland Spring Show

haydendavid380

I was talking to a gentleman this morning that said (at least in the past) that there were two shows in Portland, and that the spring one was more geared towards GT's.

I hadn't heard anything about Portland yet this year, but is that still the case?

haydendavid380

After a little digging, I was able to find this. Looks like it's on!

1324134756_Screenshot_20210313-154053_AcrobatforSamsung.jpg.bab2cab12ed5965c8895caa44849a9cb.jpg

• Like 3

Blackhood Bill

@haydendavid380 this is big show. Take a tractor to ride or golf cart. You have to have insurance for that but you can rent a golf cart and your good to go. My wife and I went to the fall one last year and if it was not for renting a golf cart we would never have seen what we did! Very big show in fall not sure about the spring show. You can find all kinds of parts and other stuff like emery cloth, gojo, tools etc.....

• Like 4

Adams94

Spring swap meet is typically bigger than the fall.  Aug. show is crazy big. We go every year love it

• Like 1

haydendavid380
On 3/13/2021 at 3:50 PM, Blackhood Bill said:

@haydendavid380 this is big show. Take a tractor to ride or golf cart. You have to have insurance for that but you can rent a golf cart and your good to go. My wife and I went to the fall one last year and if it was not for renting a golf cart we would never have seen what we did! Very big show in fall not sure about the spring show. You can find all kinds of parts and other stuff like emery cloth, gojo, tools etc.....

What is the pricing like on carts?

Blackhood Bill

@haydendavid380 I will have to look it up. I will let you know

Blackhood Bill

@haydendavid380 if I remember correctly it was $75 per day for a four seater cart. Rented from carts and parts llc. They are just off site at the show. Just make sure that when you rent it, use it for all the time you rented it for, they say you can notify them in advance and they will return money if not used. That didn’t happen for me no money was refunded. I don’t know what the cost is for insurance to ride your tractor never did that. The insurance already taken care of with the rental. There is a small fee at the gate for a golf cart, I think it was $10. Like I stated earlier it is a big show so you will want to either rent or ride a tractor. 

• Like 1

ohiofarmer

Taryl will be there. Some people love him, and some find him ridiculous. Just remember that he wears his get up green teeth and mullet wig on his videos so he cuts down on shop pests at his business . I might make it over, but the thing about the show and carts is that they just cannot be left sitting off the road in a lot someone rents to sell parts. One vendor informed stupid me of that in language clear and to the point:hide:

I would buddy up with another person and he could keep the cart moving if you wanted to look at or buy something.  You can look up more area info on the Wayne county IN tourist site.

haydendavid380

I believe taryl goes to the vintage motorbike show not the tractor/small engine. I think it's two separate shows at the same location.