slim67

case/ingersol

slim67

image.png.a359e7f75e5eee1a3cab8453b12cdbe5.png

This popped up on FB 3 hours ago in Florence,Kentucky . Asking 1,500 for anyone interested.

• Like 5
  • Heart 1

Pullstart

Is the loader part of the tractor design?  Looks like there’s no subframe or frame at all for it?

• Like 1

DennisThornton

Always wanted a CASE GT!  I'd like to have a smaller FEL.  If that was nearby I'd be there looking at it.

All hydro, drive and I believe all the attachments.  Big rears, HD front hubs and rugged reputation should make it a good candidate for heavy work.

• Like 3

1995 520H+96+97

case600lrb10.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

DennisThornton
19 minutes ago, 1995 520H+96+97 said:

case600lrb10.jpg

And then came Kubota!

I have a compact 4WD FEL but at times it's too big so this really catches my attention!  I have concerns about 2WD FELs but I'd sure like to try this out.  Did any CASE GTs have power steering?  When?  What?

• Like 2

Achto
1 hour ago, pullstart said:

Is the loader part of the tractor design?  Looks like there’s no subframe or frame at all for it?

On the one pictured it appears like a different hood was part of the install. The support for the arms is partially covered by the hood. If you google pics of a Case 646 loader you will see that the supports are on the out side of the hood on some of the tractors shown.

• Like 1

Pullstart
41 minutes ago, 1995 520H+96+97 said:

case600lrb10.jpg

Can’t be a bad product, if they paired it with a Chevrolet!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Handy Don

The one in the FB ad has a Ford in the background and one of those cute green thingies right close :lol:

• Like 1

JoeM
1 hour ago, DennisThornton said:

Always wanted a CASE GT

Road Trip!

• Like 1

DennisThornton
3 minutes ago, JoeM said:

Road Trip!

Would love the trip!  I have folks in Cincy and southern KY.  But even though I got my first SHOT I'm not up to it.  Not crazy about a log haul in the winter either.  Wasn't sure I was going to make it back the last time I went to KY!

slim67
32 minutes ago, DennisThornton said:

Would love the trip!  I have folks in Cincy and southern KY.  But even though I got my first SHOT I'm not up to it.  Not crazy about a log haul in the winter either.  Wasn't sure I was going to make it back the last time I went to KY!

You still have a track addiction ( not crack ) you need to get figured out. On second thought, do the road trip and say hi to the relatives!

• Like 1

DennisThornton
1 minute ago, slim67 said:

You still have a track addiction ( not crack ) you need to get figured out. On second thought, do the road trip and say hi to the relatives!

Would love to!  Meant to last year with a stop in PA in June.  Not sure if I can make that stop in PA this year but I AM going to Cincy.

• Like 1

DennisThornton
8 hours ago, Achto said:

On the one pictured it appears like a different hood was part of the install. The support for the arms is partially covered by the hood. If you google pics of a Case 646 loader you will see that the supports are on the out side of the hood on some of the tractors shown.

I didn't notice!  What the heck have they done?  Pretty sure the supports are not just bolted through the hood!

image.png.b90003d775c9e1435ef88295865a837a.png

• Like 1

Achto

I think the supports are attached to the dash tower. The dash tower on these tractors is a pretty beefy part. I'm sure it is also attached to the frame as well.

• Like 2

DennisThornton
2 hours ago, Achto said:

I think the supports are attached to the dash tower. The dash tower on these tractors is a pretty beefy part. I'm sure it is also attached to the frame as well.

Wow!  Must be beefy!

• Like 1

oliver2-44

The Case 600 Series and Ingersoll 7000 Series were dedicated factory built loader tractors. I’ve looked one over at a show, definitely beefy. But they sure look like  a challenge to work on. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1