Pollack Pete

Mahindra At Work

rmaynard

Very nice. :handgestures-thumbupright:

WVHillbilly520H

The hard cab would be sweet but since I use mine for mowing and no A/C, I couldn't justify that cost, @WHX24  Jim, you need to check out Pete's hydro eMax with hard cab.

WHX??

I did Billy he had a pic of it in another thread. Not having the cab just became a deal breaker! :)

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H
2 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

I did Billy he had a pic of it in another thread. Not having the cab just became a deal breaker! :)

The next size or 2 up i do believe has both heat and A/C.

WHX??

Does yours have heat/AC Pete?

AC I can live without but heat is a must. Guessing AC comes with the cab package? 

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H
9 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

AC I can live without but heat is a must. Guessing AC comes with the cab package? 

Before I bought mine I inquired about the hard cab for the eMax (his is the same frame model as mine just 3 more ponies and hydro) YES heated , NO A/C, and if mowing here that would give me a heat stroke, that's why I went soft top easy on/off, that tractor like Pete's was just shy of $25k with loader MMM snow thrower when I was looking before I bought the left over gear jammer.

Pollack Pete
11 hours ago, WHX24 said:

My e-max25 has heat only.Air wasn't available.This tractor was purchased for snow blower duty only.Had I intended to use it in the Summer,I would have bought one without a cab.I've moved it outdoors a couple times in the Summer and it sat in the hot sun.When I opened the door,it was like going into a green house.HOT as hell.I do have another Mahindra with heat,air,and a radio.It's a 2019 model 2638.I guess it's like 38.5 horse.4 cyl diesel.Hydro drive like the emax25.Came with a front end loader.I use it on the 25 acres I have behind me here.Mostly york rake work and of course,loader work.Really a nice tractor that wasn't really a whole lot more in price than the emax25,but it is a lot more tractor.Nothing like that ice cold air on a 90 deg.day.Still mow here with the Wheel Horse's though.One favorite is a C-175,series 2 engine with a 42 in SD deck.For rough mowing out back,I have an older Bolens,21 horse 4x4 diesel with a Landpride 6 ft finish mower on the 3 pt hitch.Has a canvas cab  with hard top on it.That gets real warm in the Summer too.Sorry for the novel.Love all these tractors.

Edited by Pollack Pete
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1