Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

'69 CHARGER 10

CHARGER9AUTO

I found an '69 Wheel Horse CHARGER 10 on CL in the next town over from me I need to look at for attachments 42" Snow / Dozer Bade , Mower Deck . Ben...

Duff

Go get 'em, Ben!

Duff :omg:

WheelHorse_of_course

I found an '69 Wheel Horse CHARGER 10 on CL in the next town over from me I need to look at for attachments 42" Snow / Dozer Bade , Mower Deck . Ben...

There is a good selection of mower decks on Ebay at the moment. You might :omg: look around there.

JonW

Did you pick up the charger?

CHARGER9AUTO

Go get 'em, Ben!

Duff :omg:

Duff, The '69 CHARGER 10 with attachments he wants $350 I have no more money left after I buy the tractor . I keep the Guy in mind maybe he will lower the price when no one is interested or buys it . I need to slow down on my tractor buyin . Ben

ICEMAN

I RECENTLY BOUGHT A CHARGER 10 AND A C121 BOTH FOR $350. OF COARSE THEY WERE BOTH PARTIALLY DISSASSEMBLED. THE C121 HAS A DECK NOT THE CHARGER. RESTO WAS STARTED ON BOTH BUT I THINK THE PAINT IS TOO BRIGHT A RED. I HEARD YOU CAN USE FARMALL RED.