dkg520

Hoarding Horses

ebinmaine

What does she know!!!!

You got room for at LEAST six or eight more in there if they're double stacked and packed tighter

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH

Nice!:handgestures-thumbupright:

But...eh... better get that green thing outta there... cross breeding is frowned upon here... :snooty:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

JCM

I like all those duplex receptacles for the battery tenders and what ever else.        :clap:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
2 minutes ago, JCM said:

I like all those duplex receptacles for the battery tenders and what ever else.        :clap:

Not for tenders Jim. 

That's so the green one can be plugged in no matter where in the shop it don't start. 

:hide:

• Haha 1

JCM

Nothing wrong with Green and yellow tractors, you just need to do your research and buy the correct model and year. Preferably a diesel.  :hide:

• Like 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, dkg520 said:

“Hoarder”.  vs    “Collector “

A hoarder,  Per the internet a hoarder has persistent difficulty discarding or parting with possessions because of a perceived need to save them.

A collector, Per the internet a collector is a person who collects things of a specified type, professionally or as a hobby.

From the looks of that photo you have a long way to go to become a hoarder.      :confusion-scratchheadyellow:     However your wife knows you better than we do and there is probably another area that you haven't shared a photo of that would confirm her theory.             :ychain:

I had always considered myself a collector but upon reading the definitions I now realize that I have been a hoarder all my life.    :woohoo:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

WVHillbilly520H

Po Ta To patato, hoarder collector, between WH CC and a couple SCUTs I have about 15 hiding in 2 states... I kept the color scheme going at my house though.

20210110_165028_HDR.jpg

• Like 7
  • Excellent 1

AMC RULES

A true W-H horde will only begin when you can no longer see the walls and floors.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

rayshorses

Ha , thats not hoarding , you don't have enough yet. Every time i find a wheelhorse to bring home , i tell my wife that it is my duty to preserve these specimens to put in my museum . She even went on a 24 hour trip to pick up  a 1973 10 hp 8 speed with me. After the fifth or sixth one , i didn't have to go on about how they dont make these anymore , they will get harder to find bla bla bla , you get the idea. My museum now consists of my shop and three sheds full of tractors and attachments . I think i have about 10  wheelhorses and a bunch of attachments.  They are all my favorite years and models. I fear that once one collects enough of these , it becomes an addiction.  Lately , i found five machines from the early 70's to bring home.  They are not wheelhorses and i have no idea why i needed them , but i like them and they are in the "museum " now.  Have i crossed into the twilight zone of tractor hoarding.... maybe. 

• Like 6
  • Heart 3

ebinmaine
47 minutes ago, rayshorses said:

crossed into the twilight zone of tractor

It's all good. We're here to support you. 

AMC RULES

Wheel horse HORSE-A-HOLIC DECAL - Redo Your Horse

• Like 1

WHNJ701

When you build the 2nd layer shelves and the 12 foot ramps let us know

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Pollack Pete
11 hours ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Po Ta To patato, hoarder collector, between WH CC and a couple SCUTs I have about 15 hiding in 2 states... I kept the color scheme going at my house though.

20210110_165028_HDR.jpg

Is that a Carolina Carport?Nice looking building.Got one coming here if and when the ground thaws.

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H
4 hours ago, Pollack Pete said:

Is that a Carolina Carport?Nice looking building.Got one coming here if and when the ground thaws.

Yes sir 18x20x8' wall, should have went 28' long and had doors installed but budget limited that. Used the eMax for the excavation.

IMAG3306.jpg

IMAG3215.jpg

IMAG3207.jpg

Pollack Pete

Nice looking building.Got a couple other Carolina buildings here.I'm impressed with the quality of the buildings and the quality of the people who erect them.Those guys work their tails off.Reasonable prices too.

• Like 2

rj35hunter

This is probably where you cross the line with hoarding....going up with metal racks to fit over 40 tractors where 20 use to sit....going up is the only way! LoL

C37B89C5-6453-4F79-8DB0-C80D563A7A70.jpeg

DAE68ED8-7264-46B8-A4ED-423A4251E4A6.jpeg

0E948E5E-017C-4D58-B09F-D5DAC1EF29C9.jpeg

D8CEEDDA-2D77-440B-BC77-9BDEFA59DDB2.jpeg

• Excellent 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

rayshorses

I bought 17 sections of the same shelving last fall. It's still sitting outside because i have too much stuff in the area where they need to be assembled. I wish i knew how to keep my shop and storage barns as neat as yours , but the best i can do is make a somewhat organized mess.

• Like 4