mack998500@yahoo.com

C-111 Thurst Bearing # 106495 Help!!

mack998500@yahoo.com

I have A C-111 that I need a PTO thrust bearing for . Part # 106495, the one between the PTO pulley and the block, around the crank. It is # 29 In the Diagram....(I Have the Retainer #28) My big problem is, the one that is supposed to be there is gone with out a trace.... Google & E bay returns Obsolete or nothing at all.....

Could anyone that has one or has a C-111 Help me out a bit And take a picture of it and measure it???

or if by some miracle some one has one that there are willing to part with.....

Thanks for your help!!

Bill

Hope ya got something good for Lunch!!!

Toro 91-11B801 (C-111) - Toro Lawn Tractor (1979) SINGLE CYLINDER ENGINES Parts Lookup with Diagrams _ PartsTree.pdf

pfrederi

Welcome.. probably should post this in the engine section. 

Can't help with the B&S single thrust bearing ..sorry. The B&S twin cylinder uses 106499  Which is an 6007RS 35mmx62mmx14mm

mack998500@yahoo.com

Thanks for the insite.... If I can figure out how to move it to engines, I will!!!

mack998500@yahoo.com

I have A C-111 that I need a PTO thrust bearing for . Part # 106495, the one between the PTO pulley and the block, around the crank. It is # 29 In the Diagram....(I Have the Retainer #28) My big problem is, the one that is supposed to be there is gone with out a trace.... Google & E bay returns Obsolete or nothing at all.....

Could anyone that has one or has a C-111 Help me out a bit And take a picture of it and measure it???

or if by some miracle some one has one that there are willing to part with.....

Thanks for your help!!

Bill

Hope ya got something good for Lunch!!!

Hope this goes to the right place this time!!!

Toro 91-11B801 (C-111) - Toro Lawn Tractor (1979) SINGLE CYLINDER ENGINES Parts Lookup with Diagrams _ PartsTree.pdf796.42 kB · 5 downloads

Edited by mack998500@yahoo.com

Bill D

The 6007RS is available at NAPA for under $10.  Bill

rick

I have a C-111, I'll see if I can help you out.  There is a Wheel Horse service bulletin out there regarding this upgrade, there may be some clearance involved.  The flat metal piece goes against the engine block and then the bearing.

gwest_ca

It was once posted that the bearing is a 6007-2RSNR - 2RS is 2 seals and NR is external retaining ring.

Garry

mack998500@yahoo.com

A big Thank you to all that helped & responded!! I have a bearing ordered & will give it a try when it gets here,,, Just amazed at how fast I got an answer... it was awesome! 

I'm Trying to help my 10 Year old son with his first Gasoline powered purchase...