DennisThornton

Lithium Jump packs?

DennisThornton
13 minutes ago, tom2p said:

I believe the original delivery date for our order was early Feb - but it arrived yesterday ... go figure 

price is now back to $170 - but they often run sales during the year (including this model)

( we paid $100 shipped - but some have gotten them for less )

Mine is due tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to it!  It was mostly luck that I found it onsale.  No brainer at that price!

• Like 1

haydendavid380

I've had great luck with the Noco GB70

rmaynard

I've had great results with this. 

image.png.0b6625ee2ee10f08f1bcfd03b8d37a5f.png

Edited by rmaynard

DennisThornton
10 hours ago, rmaynard said:

I've had great results with this. 

image.png.0b6625ee2ee10f08f1bcfd03b8d37a5f.png

I've seen good reviews.

seuadr
On 12/24/2020 at 6:02 PM, DennisThornton said:

I follow this gent:

This unit did very well AND it's on special for the next few hours at under $120 shipped.  

https://www.amazon.com/GOOLOO-SuperSafe-Starter-Battery-Portable/dp/B07QDXL1PW?th=1

for what it's worth, i've had a GooLoo 800A pack in my fusion for about 3 years now and it has not let me down yet. oddly, i usually use it to jump tractors rather than cars, but :shrugs: i do this because my fusion is a hybrid and i have no clue how to property look jumper cables up to it :D

i lost the wall plug charger and contacted them through amazon to find out what the correct replacement was - and they just sent me one. did NOT expect that from what i assumed was a knockoff company.

DennisThornton
8 minutes ago, seuadr said:

for what it's worth, i've had a GooLoo 800A pack in my fusion for about 3 years now and it has not let me down yet. oddly, i usually use it to jump tractors rather than cars, but :shrugs: i do this because my fusion is a hybrid and i have no clue how to property look jumper cables up to it :D

i lost the wall plug charger and contacted them through amazon to find out what the correct replacement was - and they just sent me one. did NOT expect that from what i assumed was a knockoff company.

So far I have used it several times to start tractors and vehicles including a V8 when it was near or below ZERO F.

I'm tickled with it!

Jhook

Matco versapro3 is the best by far. My job driving a tow truck has me using a jump box multiple times a day. Its 300 bucks but its compact, lightweight, and makes 3,000 amps itll jump a big rig with ease. Been using non stop over a year and still hokds a charge. Get 10 cars or so on 1 charge 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1