DennisThornton

Cletrac Dozer

DennisThornton

Still would like a bargain on any small dozer but I've actually seen and touched a couple Cletracs but nowhere near as nice as this one!

The cleats really caught my eye!  Forsale on Facebook.  Seems links are taboo here but you could search for:

Cletrac, 3-point hitch blade, 3-point hitch carryall

Listed 7 weeks ago in  in Franklinville, NY  $3950

Image may contain: outdoor

• Like 3
  • Heart 3

WHNJ701

They are cool, I almost bought an oliver crawler a few years ago, had amazing patina on it.  It was 4k obo.  It was hard driving past it almost everyday too, it sat for almost a year before it sold.  

DennisThornton
1 minute ago, jabelman said:

They are cool, I almost bought an oliver crawler a few years ago, had amazing patina on it.  It was 4k obo.  It was hard driving past it almost everyday too, it sat for almost a year before it sold.  

If this one is as good as it looks I can't imagine that it's not worth the asking price.  3 point certainly helps but I'd need a dozer blade too!

slim67
18 minutes ago, DennisThornton said:

If this one is as good as it looks I can't imagine that it's not worth the asking price.  3 point certainly helps but I'd need a dozer blade too!

I saw that but you're right that it would have to have a blade.

• Like 1

DennisThornton
3 minutes ago, slim67 said:

I saw that but you're right that it would have to have a blade.

Yep!  But man it is awesome! 

Hey!  I was born in Cincinnati.  Lived in Milford for 36 years.  Folks are still there.  Was planning on visiting this year but this darned virus!  My folks don't need the exposure!  Hopefully a trip to the big show and then my folks this year...

• Like 1