Jump to content
pullstart

The Twins | Two RJ-58’s

Recommended Posts

pullstart

This will likely be a build that’s as fast as EB’s Colossus, or my dump truck build.  But I have this kid here who wants to build something.

 

 

5546AB72-A024-4B5C-8EA7-BA9B6762E203.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Excellent 4
  • Heart 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
jabelman

Yeah we all have those projects, it's funny my commando I think I redid it in a month, my bolens is now in third year.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
JAinVA

If you are like the rest of us you will have to live 500 years to finish the projects you have Now I don't know about you but I ain't dying Just in case i have started tagging my stuff cause the kids will never figure out what this  junk is.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
WH4ME

enjoy your time with them, when they get older they will find a boy who likes green tractors instead of red 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
jabelman
1 hour ago, JAinVA said:

If you are like the rest of us you will have to live 500 years to finish the projects you have Now I don't know about you but I ain't dying Just in case i have started tagging my stuff cause the kids will never figure out what this  junk is.

Absolutely, tag and label everything protect your investments from tractor poachers

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pullstart
3 hours ago, WH4ME said:

enjoy your time with them, when they get older they will find a boy who likes green tractors instead of red 


If that’s the case, I bet they’ll have the sense to enlighten that boy on what’s what :handgestures-thumbupright:

  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Tractorhead
13 hours ago, WH4ME said:

enjoy your time with them, when they get older they will find a boy who likes green tractors instead of red 

 

Could not believe, if this Girl‘s sometimes have a Boy, than he had to turn to the right colored Side of Life..😎

They will allway‘s have their Memories with the wrenching on Horses with Dad.

I think no green can flip that.

 

 

Edited by Tractorhead
Misstyping
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ACman

Nice K91 sitting there Kevin just waiting to get back on a RJ . I think Im gonna have my son e-tank all those transmission parts since the battery has to come out of the camper and put on a charger anyway .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine
19 hours ago, pullstart said:

EB’s Colossus

Shall we have a contest to see who gets done by April 2021?

 

 

19 hours ago, jabelman said:

Yeah we all have those projects, it's funny my commando I think I redid it in a month, my bolens is now in third year.  

 

Interesting how that works isn't it?

Trina's Pony, just a hair over a month. 

 

Cinnamon Horse was probably twice that in actual work time but several months in calendar time... we made a few changes along the way and even ended up switching chassis completely at one point.

 

Colossus.... Well. I wanted a big wheel tractor for at least a couple years before I got my hands on that generator that contained the engine in the first place. It was in thought process, so to speak, for at least a couple months before I made the thread. And the thread I think is 14 or 15 months old now...

So that's been rumbling around in my head and on paper combined for a very strong three years. 

 

 

18 hours ago, WH4ME said:

enjoy your time with them, when they get older they will find a boy who likes green tractors instead of red 

I'm not going to have the audacity or wherewithal to go ahead and speak for a Pullstart or Mrs Pullstart but I hope they have common sense enough that they can put up with pretty much any type of race creed orientation for any halfway decent guy but if he pulls in with something green?......

Eeeeeeesshh. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pullstart
11 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Shall we have a contest to see who gets done by April 2021?

 

 

I am not sure if I should accept that challenge for Rylee, but out of fun I’d think she’d shake your finger on that!  My thought is that your hand would make an arm shake outta her.

 

11 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

 

 

I'm not going to have the audacity or wherewithal to go ahead and speak for a Pullstart or Mrs Pullstart but I hope they have common sense enough that they can put up with pretty much any type of race creed orientation for any halfway decent guy but if he pulls in with something green?......

Eeeeeeesshh. 


 

If his pants are above his crack and he knows how to do his own brakes... then we’ll be willing to think about meeting him.  In 35 years.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine
8 minutes ago, pullstart said:

My thought is that your hand would make an arm shake outta her

Might.....

 

 

IMG_20201122_162914495.jpg.c0a9d80009b1ad15099ce300931a37a4.jpg

 

IMG_20201122_162910519.jpg.1ad094e40db1eea4782f2dd9c2f41d88.jpg

 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pullstart

That might even reach MY elbow!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...