68Patrick

Hello

68Patrick

Hi folks. Been browsing the forums for a while. I have two Horses - a '68 Charger that I've been using since I was around 8 (about 43 years ...), and a 520H I recently bought and am fixing up. I'm a big WH fan - they were solidly built, easy to work on, and last forever. I even worked for a Wheel Horse dealership for about 12 years, starting when I was a teen. When the 520s came out and we assembled them in the shop, I wanted one in the worst way for my landscaping side gig, but couldn't afford one. It's neat to work on it again so many years later. But before anyone asks, I have no inside info or tips - as a coworker used to say, I slept since then and forgot most of what I knew! 

At some point, I'll post pics. Just wanted to say hi, and say thanks for all the useful information I've been finding here.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4

johnnymag3

:text-thankyoublue::banana-dreads::wh:    Give us all the info you have or its off with your .....TIRES

• Haha 1

ebinmaine

:text-welcomeconfetti:

rjg854

:WRS: and :text-thankyoublue: for a bit of your history with :wh: tractors. Glad to see you want to jump in and start posting. And you're correct, there's a lot to learn here ;)

• Like 2

953 nut
52 minutes ago, 68Patrick said:

But before anyone asks, I have no inside info or tips - as a coworker used to say, I slept since then and forgot most of what I knew!

:WRS:

We will do our best to refresh your memory.        :ychain:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

jay bee

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Pullstart

:text-welcomeconfetti: @68Patrick!  You’ve probably forgotten more than most of us will ever know about these tractors!

Tractorhead

:text-welcomeconfetti:  to  :rs:

Sparky

:WRS: