horn11@verizon.net

Powder Coat Info

horn11@verizon.net

Does anyone know what the correct powder coat Brand, Color and part number for the 1996 Wheelhorse, Toro Red

oliver2-44

Check out this thread lots of paint info.  

As long as it's Red and you like it, its your Wheelorse Red.

BD718740-0AC2-45D5-90A4-79F7C06CB8EC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Tractorhead

I Like the Ruby Red  

RAL3003 was also my decision.

👍

Damien Walker

Hi all.....

Pantone 186C is the official Toro colour for the later horses but Pantone colours are not easily available in the UK (can be made  especially but there's a minimum order qty and it is hideously expensive).

I found an android app that said RAL3027 was the equivalent of Pantone 186C (ie Toro New Red). Be warned, it isn't, it is bright pink!

So much for standard colours, the RAL3003 I have is too dark and so I settled on Post Office Red (that's the British Post Office). If anything, it is a little bright but its ok. It's not a RAL colour and is probably one of the BS ranges. Britsh PO red is very common in paint shops here too, which is probably why no-one could tell me the spec number! Be warned again, there is a darker Post Office Ruby Red which is similarish to RAL3003 and I think it would also work well.

I think the recommendation above is that it's ok if it's 'red'...it seems that it has to be ok as it is just about impossible to find a good match!