Sign in to follow this  
Confused99

K532 Rebuild

Confused99

The engine in the new D200 puffs a little more then I would like. It's not horible but something I would like to take care of some day. I have done some searching on the web and have not come up with much. The only thing I can find is rebuild kits that come with standard size pistons. My guess is this thing will need to be bored out to atleast .010 over. I even checked my NAPA book and it doesn't list anything but standard pistons. Can someone point me in the right direction for pistons that are anything over standard size?

d180man

Hi my brouther buy parts for them all the time but i dont know what the last piston size was but if it is still made he can get it but i think the gasket set was around $80.00 to $100.00 last time but he would just have to look them up if you like! :omg:

Confused99

Hi my brouther buy parts for them all the time but i dont know what the last piston size was but if it is still made he can get it but i think the gasket set was around $80.00 to $100.00 last time but he would just have to look them up if you like! :drool:

Yeah, if you could check with him that would be great. No rush by any means as this will most likely be a next winter project. I have several other projects ahead of this one :omg:

Jason

d180man

Ok would you have all your # off the engine ? if you do please send them so that he can look it up for you thanks have a nice night! :omg: