squonk

Another $50 Town of Fayette Wheel Horse!

ohiofarmer

I am on mandate from the great state of Michigan. I had contact with person A who got two tests because traveling requires a test less than 48 hours old. She took two so in case one was late that she could make her plane.A Hospital did the first one and a walGreens the second . Not near the care was taken with the second. sHE TRAVELLED ok on the first test and never got sick.The second test got there after the airplane was wheels up and was positive. The Michagan DOH emailed her and then us after she ratted us out. Two days to go and no issues with any of us.

What is strange is that she had to lie about having symptoms [twice] to get tests so she could travel. i can affirm that I have not gone anywhere yet and that my phone will stay home for two more days. Also strange is that health care worker was told to quarantine as a patient and yet once her employer [a hospital] found , they informer her to return to work so long as her temperature was below 100

Roger R
5 hours ago, ohiofarmer said:

What is strange is that she had to lie about having symptoms [twice] to get tests so she could travel. i can affirm that I have not gone anywhere yet and that my phone will stay home for two more days. Also strange is that health care worker was told to quarantine as a patient and yet once her employer [a hospital] found , they informer her to return to work so long as her temperature was below 100

Just as strange that you can't go to Sunday services without restrictions, but no problem to riot all night, and burn down the downtown area!  Maybe mount a flame thrower on the front of the Horse, head downtown and join the fun  :D  OR NOT!

Edited by Roger R

AMC RULES

They're trying their damndest open everything back up here right before they have to lock it all backdown again.

I'm seeing people everyday who are blatenly refusing to wear their mask indoors while it's hanging around their neck....looking at you like they're daring you to say something.

Oh no!  :eusa-whistle:  Not me bud...I'm just over here hoping there really is such a thing as karma...look him in the eye as I take a step back!  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

And on that note...Jesus please help us!   :pray:

Thank you Mike, for trying to do the right thing bud!   :bow-blue:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

AMC RULES

20201001_224543.jpg.9f250cd6f946db941083806b74cdd05e.jpg

squonk

K181 idles nice! :banana-wrench: even going up a 90 deg. incline! :occasion-xmas: