Oldcpecdr

Finally in the corall !!!!!

The Tuul Crib
17 minutes ago, Oldcpecdr said:

Morning all

Took a while but finally made enough room in the corral for all four,  now it is hard to hide them ...my addiction has been revealed.....

First words from my daughter on walking in..... "hmmm I see FOUR steering wheels Dad, with tractors attached"

My thought was "no problem" now I can get two more for the trailer....

I made a small dolly for the rear of the B100 Hydro to make it easier to slide up into its new parking spot. When I lifted the  rear end by the trailer hitch I was able to investigate what I 

thought was a bad axle seal..... crap....I got about a half inch of movement in the left side axle,,,,, hope it didn't tear up the rear end housing.... that will be a surprise for later in the fall.

Excuse the mess but it is the first time I got all four housed and put away.....I'm slowly winning the quart in a pint jar dilemma-  but losing the battle of Wheel Horse addiction....

Mike B 

shop1.jpg

shop2.jpg

shop3.jpg

shop4.jpg

shop5.jpg

It's OK Mike we understand and we are here for you!

30840286-1706-4670-9F16-8C76156AC024.jpeg

• Like 3

johnnymag3

Don't listen to any old crack Doctor           There is a cure.................

Make room for another, open something for your thirst............... and call me in the morning !!

:popcorn:

• Like 3

Pullstart

Looks great!  What mess!  I see a beautiful Blazer and 4 stallions!  :happy-bouncyred:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

953 nut
8 hours ago, Oldcpecdr said:

When I lifted the  rear end by the trailer hitch I was able to investigate what I 

thought was a bad axle seal..... crap....I got about a half inch of movement in the left side axle,,,,, hope it didn't tear up the rear end housing.... that will be a surprise for later in the fall.

Chances are you will need to replace a few bearings and seals.  Keep us posted, we are here to help.

ebinmaine
20 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Chances are you will need to replace a few bearings and seals.  Keep us posted, we are here to help.

Lemme know what you need before you order parts. 

I've a couple "parts"  transmissions.  

Nice looking horse stable there!

rjg854

I have the solution for you....  Build an addition, but build it a lot bigger, cause the herd is only going to grow :teasing-poke:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Wise words to live by!

• Like 1

ebinmaine
8 hours ago, rjg854 said:

I have the solution for you....  Build an addition, but build it a lot bigger, cause the herd is only going to grow :teasing-poke:

2 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

:text-yeahthat: Wise words to live by!

I once heard to figure out what size you think you need. Double that. Then add more. 

Tgalo

Love it!:D

Retired Wrencher

Mike Nice collection of tractors. Maybe  you need a rack system? Save`s a lot of room.  Enjoy what ever you do with Wheel Horse.

Guest 88vic

Theres room for alot more in that garage, if you're good at Tetris then its game on. 

Oldcpecdr

So there is another question.... I do garage one car in my shop, but I always think of it as the shop not a garage as it is a constant flow of projects..... you guys have garages? or shops? Or both?

The double what size you need is right on... mine is 30 x 30 but I built it two stories high with a real staircase and then a third floor for more storage.... I do have a hoist that slides on a beam to get the heavy stuff upstairs. Still not near enough space ... but I gotta stop whining about a first world problem... definitely won the lottery getting born in the USA

i need farm buildings and lots of them !!!

Have to build a Horse for every grandkid!!!

Mike B

ebinmaine

Strictly for storage we have a 12x20 temp garage that we refer to as the horse stable. 

Sometime in the next two or three weeks we will be putting up a tarp with saplings for support that is going to cover over the Ferguson for the near future.

It's likely that will also have a couple other things put under it just to keep the snow, rain and sun off of them. 

We have 2 workshops.

One is a 16x20 outbuilding where the chicken coop is on one side under a five or six foot wide lean-to. That also has about a 3-ft overhang on the other side and we've been known to hang things under that like a canoe. That's where we have the chop saw and table saw. My winch is in there overhead.

The welder is plugged in there but I never weld inside of it because it has a wooden floor.

The other workshop is a large portion of our basement. A couple years ago we installed french doors so we can get something pretty wide in there.

That's where my big L shaped workbench is. Vice. Most of my tools. Wheelhorse parts department.  Lots of other things in storage. Workout area. Camping and outdoor/hiking storage.

Firewood is also down there.