DevinpScott

Wheel Horse D-200 model k532s

DevinpScott

Hey everyone, I am having one heck of a time finding the correct welch plug for my wheel horse. The welch plug i need is on the right side. It sits on the left side of the oil filter almost touching . If anyone can redirect me Id appreciate it. As far as i can tell its a D200 model K532S. I managed to find one welch plug but its was not the correct plug.

DevinpScott

Toro 1532 Needle Bearing is this the part>?

WHX??

:WRS:

Not a D expert here but they will be along. 

Pullstart

Welcome!  

Achto
4 hours ago, DevinpScott said:

The welch plug i need is on the right side. It sits on the left side of the oil filter almost touching . If anyone can redirect me Id appreciate it. As far as i can tell its a D200 model K532S

:WRS:  If this is part of the engine, you will need to look for the part in a Kohler parts book. Wheel Horse / Toro books do not list parts for the engines that they used.

gwest_ca

Best to have the engine spec number. If you have it post so the rest of us can help.

Garry

pfrederi

Is it #10???

Welch.JPG

welch1.JPG

Welch2.JPG

DevinpScott

Sorry everyone, first time on a forms. Below I will attach some pictures I have.
(pfrederi) It is not number ten. I have already tried that plug. 

CD2767D1-0459-49A2-B282-8A23F8990DEE.jpeg

F737844E-D5E8-464A-ABA5-9819E78668C4.jpeg

822A86F7-AC4E-456B-9A96-25BBACD4980F.jpeg

D7FE9840-D757-4CD7-8DFF-6E0C923CFB33.jpeg

59398914-CFE7-4909-A714-75FEC3221FBC.jpeg

CA4D3E90-FA1F-4B6B-90A1-36C710C5619E.jpeg

CAA1F6E0-9407-4574-98BF-C318893DFF8C.jpeg

pfrederi

Sorry I thought you were talking about the engine.  You have a problem looks like the closed end needle bearing has failed.  The closed end blew off.  never seen that  What is all the white stuff some one try to seal it up??  Yes it is Wh #1532  Commercial bearing number is M-16121 available amazon, auto parts stores. 

I am afraid you will have to split the transaxle to remove the remains, look for any pieces that wound up inside and replace with a new bearing.

Download this manual to see how to proceed.

bearing.JPG

• Excellent 1

pfrederi

Look at page 59 if you are lucky you might be able to do this with only removing one side of the transaxle and only having to remove one hub.  (D series hub removal can be a real problem)

DevinpScott

Thank you so much for sending all that over. Right on the money! Yeah someone tried to seal it up. I wasn’t sure what it was, I pulled the rest of the cap off. 🤦🏻‍♂️ That’s why it’s so exposed. So for someone that has very little mechanical skills , do you think they could Repair this themselves without causing too much more damage? 

pfrederi

As long as you are not in a rush and have a good place to work inside you should have no problem.  Gaskets are available from WHeelhorse parts and more in the vendors section here.