Sign in to follow this  
jusjeepn

New Cubby

jusjeepn

Everybody needs just one... right?

002-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

I'm pretty sure its sold already! :drool: The guy has about 25 Cubs, all in various states of needing repair but most complete! He has a 123 hydo tricycle I'm wanting to get also. I'm just afraid i couldn't let that one go!

:omg: I also found this in a pile-o-parts he had to go to scrap!

001-2.jpg

You can still see where the Brinly sticker's were!

Sparky

At least its red :omg: .

But it is a cool tractor of course.

Mike.......

T-Mo

Among the Cub crowd, the 482 isn't highly regarded - Briggs engine, Peerless transmission, belt drive instead of direct drive, etc.

jusjeepn

I know! I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't already have buyer lined up! Making a buck any way I can to support my habit!

Hi! I'm Pat and I have been 4 days without buying wheel horse parts!.....

But I did score a Brinly disc, a 42" CC dozer blade and a CC 3pt sleeve hitch today!

Tomorrow's looking like a complete not running CC127 and garden cart!

Friday I may fall off the wagon... Supposed to look at a 48" attach-a-matic deck....

Saturday, Portland!

Gene_S

Good to hear your going to portland saturday... I'm going friday so maybe I'll find some good deals before you... LOL Did that 482 come from around Wabash by any chance? Looks like one i've seen before. :omg:

Thanks,

Gene

jusjeepn

Gene, Could have! I got it from a guy in Hartford city! He is a huge cub fan and has many sitting around for sale. He deals in all brands though. He has a D200 and 2 D160's for sale now! He also has many attachments for the D. The ones I liked the most were a 64 JD 110 R/f (4 digit serial) and a 67 JD 112 R/f with hydraulics and light kit! Neither are in my price range but the CC123 hydro tricycle is :omg: