Sign in to follow this  
ClassicTractorProfessor

Nice Day to Let the Horses Exercise

ClassicTractorProfessor

Was a beautiful evening after I got home from work, so we all figured we'd get a couple Horses out and let them stretch their legs a bit. The C125 cranked right up, but i had to jump the 753, I never can get more than a year out of a battery. The boys wanted a ride on the John Deere before it goes to it's new home Friday, so we got it out as well. Went for a nice ride around the ranch, then I used the 753 to drag some old pipes out of the driveway and down to the junk pile in the back pasture

• Like 7

Pullstart

Quite the herd growing Bryce, congrats on your new one coming!  Did the C-125 need to be put into road gear?

ClassicTractorProfessor
35 minutes ago, pullstart said:

Quite the herd growing Bryce, congrats on your new one coming!  Did the C-125 need to be put into road gear?

Kristopher was in 1st gear hi range and I think Krystal and Kyson had the Deere in second...pretty equal speed in those two gears...but i think if you put em both in high gear the Deere would probably outrun the Horse. I loaded my little cart with my push mower, weed water, and gas cans behind it Sunday and went over to mow the shop, in 5th gear that thing will flat scoot down the road. It's an excellent little mower, that ugly green just doesn't fit in with all the red around here:lol:

• Like 1