Sign in to follow this  
Mike

216-5

Mike

I got a 216-5 last fall with 42" plow on it and a 42" s/d deck

does anyone have a picture of how the deck mounts? I looked at toro site and could'nt find anything on it. The plow had wire where the rod goes to left it, if that tells you anything, might not have all the parts? Want to put deck on it to sell it.

Thanks Mike

Irv

Mike, I have a 216-5 with a 37" sd deck and I would guess yours should mount the same way. The rod with plastic about 4" long on top of the frame pointing to the rear slips into the lift mechanism and the front attaches to the front mount with a long pin (about 7-8") thru it. Kinda hard to explain. I believe I have the manual. Let me know if you can't get it and I can send you a copy next week. Irv

Mike

I got the front, the back is whats got me, Hed had a flat piece of steel 1/2 wide with a ho;e drilled in it and looks like it goes in between on the life mechansim

then a bolt to the mower deckm don't think that right but with what I have(or got with it) thats the only way it will hook up, plus it doesnt lift. looked on here for a mower deck but could'nt find one.