Achto

A helping hand to a fellow member

RandyLittrell

You guys are awesome!!! 

Randy

• Thanks 2
  • Heart 1

WHX??

Just a reminder Jason the deck has not underwent "lawn trials" and has not yet seen a blade of grass so the first couple of uses keep an eye on things. Make sure every thing stays tight and on track. 

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH
3 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Just a reminder Jason the deck has not underwent "lawn trials" and has not yet seen a blade of grass so the first couple of uses keep an eye on things. Make sure every thing stays tight and on track. 

So that's the "Warranty"? :confusion-confused:

You shoulda been a lawyer...

:ychain:

But on a serious note - Way cool what you guys accomplished!!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

WHX??

Lets just say it's been a few years since I worked on the older ones....

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Pullstart

Again, this is amazing!  So cool what you’ve all done together to make this idea a reality!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart 3

Blackhood Bill

WOW what a great bunch. I can’t say enough that I’m so glad I joined here. These type of stories with such great love for the people and the brand is just out of this world. I never would have imagined anything as great as what I just finally had time to read and the results of such dedication of the people on here. This truly is the best!!!!!!!!! I can only imagine what feelings @12Horse Paladin Is feeling. 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 4

Stormin

Well done all of you. Fantastic job. :handgestures-thumbup: Jason's one lucky man to have such friends.

Edited by Stormin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart 1

Super-C 4 me

Great job guys, I'm sure he's very happy with it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Heart 1

953 nut

:woohoo:                fantastic story, I had been bypassing this thread knowing that Dan and Jim always hold out on us until the end of the project.        :text-coolphotos:         Wonderful story and a fantastic job for sure.        :text-thankyouyellow:           Nice job and an even better showing of brotherly love.           :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 2

dells68

Wow!  I knew Dan is a standup guy, but ole Jimbo pulled through too:ychain:!  In all seriousness guys this is a fantastic thread and what you did for Jason is the ultimate example of what makes this hobby great!  Fantastic job!  Now, if you happen to find time to come to old Virginia ... I’ve got a few in need of a little love as well:ROTF:!  Heck, I’d even meet you half way!  You guys really are great friends with huge hearts!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

12Horse Paladin
26 minutes ago, dells68 said:

Wow!  I knew Dan is a standup guy, but ole Jimbo pulled through too...You guys really are great friends with huge hearts!

Dells...

You can bet every :wh: in your collection & the next 50 you find, that i know all that is Truth...

• Like 3

Greentored

Awesome!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Heart 1