rickv1957

NOS WHEELHORSE TRACTORS

wheel horse 1045

all i can say is ....... we are not worthy :omg::drool::drool: :(

• Like 1

rustbucket

:drool: :omg::drool: for showing us these mint condition horses and giveing some of us if not all of us something to strive for and try to find in our lcal area's.

d180man

Hi rick see you had to use the dually this time :omg: but they all look nice you will have to get more room! :drool: hope you had a nice week end :drool:

scifi4all

Beautiful! Can't wait till you get it all unloaded and hopefully we can see even more pics! Thanks for sharing. :omg:

rickv1957

I will post lots of pictues soon to all of the great folks of redsquare as I get these tractors and attachments assembled and cleaned up,thanks much Rick

travisg84

This is just me I think I raffle one off. You could sell a chance for as much as you want at least half the folks on here would buy a ticket, I know I would. :drool: Maybe make back (I don't have a clue what you have in them) a portion of what was spent on the lot. Then everyone could have a shot at this kind of "once in a life time" moments. :omg: Maybe I'm crazy too?

• Like 1

gwgdog66

:drool: Rick, Is that a C Series on the front left of the trailer?:omg: You are my hero man!!

C-Series14

Looks like 2 1973 models on the front, GWG...Now the one in the crate has a different decal on it....

Truely an unbelieveable find. :omg:

rickv1957

What I got on this load is a 73-12 auto,a73-10 auto, a72 commando-8, a-72 ranger 700 with deck and blade,also a GT14 front blade,D-series mid mount blade,a D-series 48" deck, a D-series 60" rear 3pt mower, a 4 wheel wagon, a D-series 3pt tiller, a lawn roller,a couple of hoods,a C-series pto setup,2 Brinly 12" 3pt plows and some misc, as I unloaded everything,put all together and cleaned up, that is a days work,will post some more pictures later this eve,thanks Rick

htopjimmy26

A C-series pto setup you say, would that be the front mounted 540rpm pto adapter or...........A C195 P.T.O attachment? :omg:

Operator

:omg: Simply amazing! Is your garage open for gawking?

Randy

rickv1957

Yes my garage is always open,Rick

Operator

I may just have to do a road trip next fall [ lay off time ] , I'll bring my own bib!

Thanks, Randy

Jim_M

More from Rick.

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

fritz

Well I have been watching this and I am kind of curious..... since those tractors are so old and never been ran is there a chance the rings would be stuck to the piston?? If there is any chance of that I would not start them at all!!!! I would put all except for one in storage. I would make sure the tractors had air conditoning and such. That is quite a collection you have there. I would make a measuam out of it!!!!

Devin

ronscat

Speechless am I :omg:

Ron

rickv1957

Hey 49r looks like your an operator,so am I,Rick

Brian1045

:(

No words can explain how jealous I am. Makes me look at everything WH I have now... and anything in the future I may obtain look petty. :drool:

I am speechless as well.

:drool: :omg:

bo dawg

:drool: I'm better off not saying anything :omg: other than ...Rick! you da man!!

rickv1957

thanks BO DAWG,will get more pictures of each tractor as time permits,Rick

Eriks Red horse herd

Unbeliveable!! :( How many D series do you have i counted close to 12. You are some lucky Son of a :drool: all those new D series impements and to boot a new 4 wheel cart!!! Like I said unbelivable!! :omg: :drool:

bk-scouter

I think my eyes just rolled backwards in my head.... :drool:

I never thought it would be possible to see all these machines like this in one spot.... Fritz is right, time to open up a museum.... :omg:

-BK

rallysman

That is just plain jaw dropping awesome!!!!!

rickv1957

Erik,good eye,yes I presently have 12 Ds and lots of attachments for them,Rick

Duff

Makes me look at everything WH I have now... and anything in the future I may obtain look petty.

Quite to the contrary, my friends....Ricky's haul should be an inspiration to all of us to restore/resurrect/maintain as many of these fine machines as we can individually and collectively lay our hands on! This is not to say most of us can afford full frame-off restorations, nor do I suggest our working tractors should all become show tractors. That would defeat the whole purpose of Wheel Horse as the best built working tractor out there (and would take away the fun we have when we're working them!).

Rather, Ricky's NOS machines may be the "standard" we can compare to, and undoubtedly a resource for what was "correct" coming out of the factory for the various models he's now got in his collection. By having so many in one place and a member who's willing to share pictures and information about them I think we've gained a tremendous resource! :omg:

Now....am I a little jealous? Betcherazz! :drool:

Duff :drool: