Sign in to follow this  
bo dawg

how to do photo bucket

bo dawg

Alright, I'm stupid :drool: and getting ticked off at the photo bucket program.

I downloaded the thing and down loaded my pic's and can not understand what the heck to do to get pic's on here. I tryed doing it from Nylon's post of how-to and can't get the same example screen that it shows. :omg:

Anyone help it idiot like me out.

Duff

Bo, you're not an idiot. I think Photobucket may have tweaked their program a little since Karl posted the "how to". I'm not real good at compuker-speak, so I'm going to step back and wait for one the guys who's better at it to help you out......

Experts, where are you? :drool:

Duff :omg:

TT

http://www.photobucket.com isn't a download or a program -- it's a website.

You need to go to their site, register, and upload your photos in the 640 X 480 size.

Once you have your photos uploaded to your album(s) at their website, follow Karl's instructions posted here at RedSquare.

bo dawg

http://www.photobucket.com isn't a download or a program -- it's a website.

You need to go to their site, register, and upload your photos in the 640 X 480 size.

Once you have your photos uploaded to your album(s) at their website, follow Karl's instructions posted here at RedSquare.

I apologize, I'm fustrated with it. I know its a website, I didn't mean to say downloaded. But yeah I registered and loaded pic's but I can't get any farther. I'm not sure if it even sized the pic's I don't get the same screen as Nylon's example.

can whlvr

Try this bodog,click on the pic that you want to show us,when the pic comes up move the cursor close to the top left of the pic and then you should see some different options at the top of the pic click resize and you will see the different sizes that are there click on640 by 480then follow the rest of the dirrections,good luck :omg: :drool:

catman81056

When you upload images, click on the reduce size to button and select 640x480.

Go to the pic you want, click on IMG code, right click and copy the code, now just go to where you want to put it and paste.

Wa-La :omg:

bo dawg

Alright here we go :drool:

DSC01347.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture093.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Does this look right the way the bracket and pully looks? for the deck.

Also what all do I need to hook the lever up to the PTO to engage blades?

I sure hope this works getting these pic's on here. :omg:

bo dawg

:drool: YeeHaa! woo doggie.

Thank you so much guy's :drool: I was beginning to think I was to stupid to figure it out :omg: I apreciated the past post that Chas had me go to that originaly from puddle jumper, that made it simple and understandable. I about had it figured out... I think... but after I read that then it was farsure.

OK back to the tractor. I couldn't refuse to buy it, didn't think $147 was too bad. Its all straight and has what I needed for my Charger 12 including a deck and hardware...well at least most all.

If your able to tell in the pic, what am I missing to get the deck functional? besides belts. I have never had a deck like this, it sure wasn't as easy getting it off the tractor as the later models.

I haven't tryed to start it up yet, the guy said he had it running once and ran good but thats all he done. He had gotten it in a package deal and didn't want to keep it.

I think I will fix it up and use it instead of parting.

Here is a couple pic's of my Charger 12 and 79 C161

Picture090.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Thanks everyone!

bork

Sorry , I deleted my image , I succssessfully posted, for 1st time. YEH!

WH854

It's nice when everything falls into place :omg:

Chas :drool:

Operator

You ain't the first one to have problems posting pic's and you won't be the last. I fought for three days with PhotoBucket, kept throwing my laptop out the window!

On your tractor, I don't see any attach-a-matic hitch's mid or front one! Your PTO lever is missing a bracket to "swing" on , and the indicator slot.

Randy