Sign in to follow this  
bo dawg

got a another horse

bo dawg

I picked up a horse yesterday 67 Charger 10 auto :drool: but with a newer Tecumsee. I will get some pic's later and tell more about it. I think its in decent shape.

But I have a question...I never had a deck like these (my Charger 12 doesn't have one) so I took a look to see about taking it off and not sure how the proper way is (these aren't like the 70's and up). Things are alittle stiff and I don't want to start removing anything not suppose to.

I got to see what the bottom of it looks like, rest of the deck looks pretty good :omg:

:drool:

WHC-125

Good Score! :omg: :drool:

CasualObserver

:omg:

rustyoldjunk

Bo if its a charger i think it would have to be at least a 68.

bo dawg

You know I wondered about the year if it was a 67 or not. :omg: sorry!

I found some papers in the box under seat they were in a nasty zip lock bag w/quart of trans fluid. 1 was the 2 yr warrenty certificate dated July 6th 1968.

1 quality control lable w/packer # and his initials. 1 small WH envelope for replacement part. 1 rules of operating a tractor (which is cool, kinda like the funnies showing what could happen if you don't operate right)

I'll get a pic on here and then you can tell me how to take off the deck. it will be later tonight.

:drool:

CasualObserver

rules of operating a tractor (which is cool, kinda like the funnies showing what could happen if you don't operate right)

This pic is in the literature gallery under "Safety cartoons" A full readable pdf is attached below for those who have never seen this.

tractor123.jpg

Attached File ( Number of downloads: 55 )

pdf.gif

safety_cartoons.pdf

bo dawg

yeah! thats it :omg: I never seen it before. Its cool.

whfan74

Congrats on the new addition Bo!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of her when you get a chance!

bo dawg

Alright I hope this works. :drool: I guess this is a test trying to load pictures one at a time. I down loaded photobucket last night but still couldn't make it happen like you guy's do it. So at this point my opinion of photobucket stinks :omg: Plus it causes the program to always be running on the computor which slows down operations.

Oh well here we go :( If it works I'll send the rest this way :drool:

Attached Image

post-3-1241204474.jpg

bo dawg

well shoot that turned out too small, I'll keep trying :omg:

bo dawg

Yee Haw! alright here they are. I did load these pic's on my previous post (how to use photo bucket) them and my comments are there if you want to see.

DSC01347.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture093.jpg

Picture087.jpg

In the pic of the deck brackets, does it look right with the belt drive system? missing anything? besides the belts. Also the lever for the PTO to engage the blades. I,ve never had a older deck like this so not sure.

Haven't tryed to start it yet but the guy had it running last fall and said it ran great.

Never had a Tecumseh before either.

Thanks again guy's.

bo dawg

Oh I forgot the model# on this Charger 10 is 1-7931