Sparky-(Admin) 26,357 #3429 Posted October 4 Now this is definitely a “side shot”!! I posted this elsewhere on the forum but just realized how perfect it is for this topic 1 9 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Darrenw85 758 #3430 Posted Monday at 12:03 AM #41 off the assembly line 10 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
sqrlgtr 3,922 #3431 Posted 2 hours ago (edited) Another shot of 701 but I was feeling pretty patriotic after making a new front axle pivot pin and making bushings for the wore drag link. Using my homegrown flag bracket and the bestest flag in the world. A special thanks to my shop fan for helping with the shot. Edited 2 hours ago by sqrlgtr 4 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
c-series don 12,441 #3432 Posted 1 hour ago @sqrlgtr I love the fact that you went through the effort to have the fan blow the flag! Brilliant! 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
c-series don 12,441 #3433 Posted 1 hour ago In full disclosure, I took these pictures the other day to post in this thread. I had the 418-8 and 70’s vintage Cyclone spreader out to spread some lime. Last year before putting it away and giving it its usual cleaning, I put tire shine on the tires. Then I started to think? I wonder if anyone else is wacky enough to do that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 1 1 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
sqrlgtr 3,922 #3434 Posted 6 minutes ago 1 hour ago, c-series don said: @sqrlgtr I love the fact that you went through the effort to have the fan blow the flag! Brilliant! Can't take all the credit, it was the fans idea. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites