Jump to content
Sparky

Side shot Saturday... AND SUNDAY !

Recommended Posts

 
 
 
 
 
sqrlgtr

Another shot of 701 but I was feeling pretty patriotic after making a new front axle pivot pin and making bushings for the wore drag link. Using my homegrown flag bracket and the bestest flag in the world. A special thanks to my shop fan for helping with the shot.

E3F15C32-4FB9-4D76-B494-C9B953A78177.jpeg

Edited by sqrlgtr
  • Excellent 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
c-series don

@sqrlgtr I love the fact that you went through the effort to have the fan blow the flag! Brilliant! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
c-series don

In full disclosure, I took these pictures the other day to post in this thread. I had the 418-8 and 70’s vintage Cyclone spreader out to spread some lime. Last year before putting it away and giving it its usual cleaning, I put tire shine on the tires. Then I started to think? I wonder if anyone else is wacky enough to do that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_2265.jpeg

IMG_2266.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
sqrlgtr
1 hour ago, c-series don said:

@sqrlgtr I love the fact that you went through the effort to have the fan blow the flag! Brilliant! 

Can't take all the credit, it was the fans idea.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...