Sign in to follow this  
bell

314-8

bell

Lets just say, the expression on his face looked something like this.... :notworthy:

MikesRJ

NICELY DONE! :notworthy:

rmaynard

Very nice job. Couple of questions though. I noticed early on in the post, you said that you were using Krylon Cherry Red (rattle cans) for the whole thing. But I noticed that in the November 1 post you had a can of what appeared to be Valspar IH Red on the table along with some Rustoleum Primer.

Did you use the Krylon Cherry Red throughout the entire project? If so, I know it's a little early to tell, but how is it holding up? Did you use any clear coat as a final step?

As a little tip, I use Maguires interior detailing dressing on the steering wheel, then after it has had a chance to dry thoroughly, I coat it with a matt finish tire dressing. Makes it look like brand new.

Again, great job!

HankB

The volt meter NEVER moves from the lowest reading... Should it come up to 12 volts when the key is turned on, or only when the engine is running?

What could be the problem and how do I diagnose/ fix it?

Did you ever resolve this? I found that a blown fuse on my 324-H took out lights, hour meter and voltmeter. With the fuse replaced, it reads as soon as the key is turned on.

Nice work on the restoration!

-hank