gt14rider

Look what I found.

ebinmaine
7 minutes ago, Herder said:

We could always lend a hand and provide some good homes for your Wheel Horses.  Problem solved and everyone's happy.   :confusion-shrug:  Less time spent in the doghouse.

Now you see that right there ladies and gentlemen??

That Adam. He's come up with a solution that is best for everyone.

And generous too. Imagine.... offering to take somebody else's tractor without even making them pay you for it.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Pullstart
36 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Now you see that right there ladies and gentlemen??

That Adam. He's come up with a solution that is best for everyone.

And generous too. Imagine.... offering to take somebody else's tractor without even making them pay you for it.......

Outta sight outta mind AND no storage fees?  That’s a stand up gentleman right there!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ebinmaine
31 minutes ago, JCM said:

When you see a Woman with a smile like that, you know that you can at least buy just one more.

P1030940.jpg

So what was your reasoning for your others???

:hide:

• Haha 2

953 nut
9 hours ago, gt14rider said:

wife said to get my honeydo list done, before I start working on another tractor.

I've heard that soooooo many times, :hide: The honey-do list will never be completed because the more promptly you do a task the more things will be added. :sleeping-sleep:  If you keep her expectations low enough the priority items will rise to the surface and she will sort-of give up on the rest.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

gt14rider

Well it took me 8 or 9 years to finish the bathroom :jaw:. Now rip off /install sheetrock and insulation in up stairs bedroom .

IMG_20190227_143137378.jpg

20200131_121757.jpg

20200131_121845.jpg

• Like 7
  • Excellent 1

tom2p
10 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

I can try to help you out with this but my success rate is not quite 100%.

I have a suggestion and then I have a statement.

Suggestion is, in consideration of the fact that you have photographic proof of her being on a tractor you could potentially say that this is HER tractor and thereby NOT YOUR mess.

I DO understand that that probably won't work but it might be worth a shot.

Statement, note that she has one fist and one water glass. If she puts the water glass down you maybe in somewhat more trouble.

lmao 

this reply must be installed in the RS Hall of Fame 

• Thanks 1

Tractorhead
9 hours ago, JCM said:

When you see a Woman with a smile like that, you know that you can at least buy just one more.

P1030940.jpg

This face tell‘s me another story,

you not only „can“ buy  another one, you „must“ buy a second one,

you allready have the first just to Service, any further use is permitted...

ok, so maybe i‘m wrong, in reading faces, but thats a perfect answer  i found.. 😂😂

that tells me a view in that Face.. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

“ honey look in your face, that is like an official go for me to do that“ ..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Retired Wrencher

Should be a great project. Enjoy the 73 14.

Pullstart
11 hours ago, gt14rider said:

Well it took me 8 or 9 years to finish the bathroom :jaw:. Now rip off /install sheetrock and insulation in up stairs bedroom .

IMG_20190227_143137378.jpg

20200131_121757.jpg

20200131_121845.jpg

Why do bathrooms take so long?  At the old house we counted 686 days.  I didn’t keep as good of records with this one, but I don’t think I stalled long enough to hit my goal average again.... but I bet it was close!

• Haha 2

stevasaurus

Bathrooms are the 2nd most expensive room in the house and much thought must be had on the throne of knowledge before attacking the issues.  :eusa-think:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

WHX??

Aahhh who needs a bathroom anyway...running water is way over rated … whoops that how JCM has money for tractors. Hey Jim bet she has that smile on her face cause you handed her a shovel whilst you hopped on the tractor....she threw the shovel back at ya it knocked you off the tractor and she hopped on! :laughing-rolling:

OIP.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ebinmaine

Having met Jim and his girl a time or two I can't discount that as a possibility

Hehehehe.....

Lovely people, them. They really are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

JCM

I will be the first to admit the last thing I want to do after 44 years in the trade is Plumbing in our home. In 2008 when we purchased it I went hog wild with renovations for roughly 4 years and petered out, way more important things to do outside. Patti recently asked what my plans were for the 2 water lines and 1 drain line that have yet to find a home in the 2nd floor bath. My intentions were for a whirlpool tub and I keep telling myself I will do it. At least the water closet, lavatory and shower stall are in but still no whirlpool,but I did leave access to be able to slide it in from the loft behind it.She tells me to just cap those lines off and forget about it. So what do you guys think, cap it or finish it, and keep in mind I am looking for just 1 or 2 more tractors possibly at the Big Show in June if we can pull that off.

• Haha 1

ebinmaine
13 minutes ago, JCM said:

So what do you guys think, cap it or finish it, and keep in mind I am looking for just 1 or 2 more tractors possibly at the Big Show

If you've been without it this long I'd cap it....

1 or 2 more per .... Year? Month? 

• Haha 1

WHX??
1 hour ago, JCM said:

keep in mind I am looking for just 1 or 4 more tractors possibly at the Big Show in June if we can pull that off.

:laughing-rolling:

• Haha 1

Pullstart
18 hours ago, JCM said:

So what do you guys think, cap it or finish it

Yes!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Haha 1

gt14rider

Well took some time and looked at this and hooked up a battery, hit it with ether,  bam fire right up. That's the good news,  cleaned of data plate and look what I found :angry-banghead:.  Never looked at it really good 

20200326_160631.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, gt14rider said:

cleaned of data plate and look what I found

:confusion-confused:           I would rather have a running No Name10 than a dead No Name 14.              :text-bravo:

Edited by 953 nut
fat finger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

gt14rider

Not complaining, took carb off, pretty clean, took the tank off,  it was drained and clean. So replaced fuel lines and filter. Working on new battery cables and oil change. Pics later.  Are internet went down last Thursday, don't have good cellphone service so pic take for ever to load

• Like 1

WHX??

Just gonna say it never ceases to amaze me how often they fire right up after many years of sitting without even dropping the float bowl!  Yes check that oil and change dirty or not. :handgestures-thumbupright:

gt14rider

On it. Oil change, kerosene flush on tranny, grease zerks, I disassembled, cleaned and reassembled carb, waiting on gaskets. Tires still have to be drained out of winter air and replace with spring air.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Maybe best you refill them tires with nitrogen.... just in case you gotta do a high speed run...:ychain:

Edited by WHX24
Speeling
  • Haha 1

gt14rider

Got the fuel lines and filter replaced. Cleaned carb,Made up new battery cables and started cable, changed oil,  15/40 will run for short time, will replace with 30w. Started right up, purrs like a kitten. Shifted in all the gears, hi/low range, ran on jackstands. Will run a couple kerosene flushes and couple gear lube flushes. Still no internet so pics will follow.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

gt14rider

pics

20200331_142816.jpg

20200331_124020.jpg

20200326_160613.jpg

20200331_142830.jpg

• Like 2