bottjernat1

Auburn Indiana Winter Tractor Show 2020

bottjernat1

Just wanted to invite everyone to the Auburn Indiana Winter Tractor Show 2020 It Starts March 12th - 14th. It is located at the old Kruse Auction Park right off I-69. Easy to get to and it is *INDOORS*.  I have been going for a few years. There is also garden tractors,parts,crafts and food vendors. Bring the whole family plenty of parking as well.  Here is the details for the show: https://dekalbcvb.org/events/winter-tractor-show-2020/2020/03/12  

Tractorshow.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Pullstart

Nate,

Is there a page for exhibitor info?  

Jennifer

9 hours drive from us and really I can't get the time off work this short on notice.  I have already took time off to go to Arkansas in March to increase our heard! :D  Meet David and his wife and take a look at his museum of treasures! :handgestures-thumbupright:  Maybe next year!  Sounds like a great time though!:happy-partydance:

• Like 2

bottjernat1
On 2/14/2020 at 3:33 PM, pullstart said:

Nate,

Is there a page for exhibitor info?  

im not to sure i will see what i can find out.

bottjernat1
On 2/18/2020 at 9:42 AM, bottjernat1 said:

im not to sure i will see what i can find out.

they never got back with me. they have numbers on the site if you need i would just give them a call!

bottjernat1

:wh:If any of my fellow wheelhorse men are going to be at this show. Can someone please bring a couple rear end single drive pulleys for my 856 to this show and a a couple shifters :auto-layrubber: if anyone has any. I need these parts and i will have money to buy!! 

bottjernat1

Update the show is still a go!! My cousin's husband has his tractors there right now. if he hears anything different i will pass it along. Here is the flyer for the show and i will include a map! everyone be safe if your traveling and stay home if your sick. 

Screenshot_20200311-153247.png

Pullstart

Is anyone heading to this show this weekend?  Mrs. P brought it up... we might head down!