mrc

C195/bervac compatibility

mrc

hello all, awhile back i thought a vermont member had some problems putting a snowblower on a blackhood. is this all blackhoods?  anybody know if a bervac or toro 2 stager will work on a C195?  thank you mike in mass. 

c-series don

I remember that guy was trying to mount it on a C-175 I believe and the hood was in the way. I think he adapted a 3,4,500 series hood to it. Also I’m 99% sure that a two stage will not fit without modification. As far as the Bervac I don’t know. I’ve never seen a two stage mounted to a C-195 but always thought that would be a badass setup. 

cafoose

Check out these threads:

WildmanC120

That was me I believe.  I was trying to put a wheel horse 44" 2-stage on a C-161 black hood...the odd ball black hood.  I ended up making it work but swapped out the dash tower and hood with a later 300/400/500 series to do so.  

IMG_20191121_151041.jpg

IMG_20191121_154340.jpg

• Like 2

jeremi3210

I had one on my black hood tractor for awhile, and yes the hood is in the way. I put a different hood on it while the blower was on. The hood was off a c120 and actually fit pretty well with the dash. It sloped down to the front of the tractor and gave it a hot rod look! Lol. Sorry I dont have any pics but it worked.