peter lena

good seat deal

peter lena

just noticed that northern tool supply has a free shipping deal on anything above 49$ , that would make this a perfect upgrade time for your junk horse seat ,  https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_345945_345945, there is a code for the shipping on the ad . have this seat on 3 of my horses , exact w/h bolt pattern , worth a look , pete

• Like 2

ZXT
57 minutes ago, peter lena said:

just noticed that northern tool supply has a free shipping deal on anything above 49$ , that would make this a perfect upgrade time for your junk horse seat ,  https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_345945_345945, there is a code for the shipping on the ad . have this seat on 3 of my horses , exact w/h bolt pattern , worth a look , pete

I have one of those on my CC1650. Good seat except that after being exposed to the Texas heat, it shrunk some and separated from the foam where the seat bottom becomes the seat back, if that makes sense. Looks fine until you sit on it and you can't sit all the way back in the seat.

peter lena

yes that black talon seat is a direct bolt in, with the free shipping its 50 bucks ! nice solid fit, i lubricate the bolts before mounting for a smooth secure fit with flat washers. its a great opportunity , pete 

The Tuul Crib
12 minutes ago, peter lena said:

yes that black talon seat is a direct bolt in, with the free shipping its 50 bucks ! nice solid fit, i lubricate the bolts before mounting for a smooth secure fit with flat washers. its a great opportunity , pete 

Thanx Pete!!