T-Mo

For Johnny Popper Fans

oliver2-44

It's impressive that the styled "A" is pulling a 3 bottom plow.  

• Like 1

8ntruck

I also like the sound of a JD 2 cylinder while it is under load.

They are fun to watch in the antique tractor pulls.  Saw one that kind of confused the flag man at the end of the pull - the flag man got ready to wave the flag and the tractor went 'chug' and moved forward.  The flag man got ready to wave the flag again, ant the tractor went 'chug' and moved ahead.  This repeated three or four times before the tractor was finally stopped.

• Like 1

T-Mo

Why only two cylinders:

• Heart 1

squonk

I like the slow and steady pace. Lots of these plowing videos  especially garden tractors, are no more than testosterone contests with guys going balls to the wall practically running over each other to prove they got the baddast  tractor.

• Like 2

T-Mo
1 hour ago, squonk said:

I like the slow and steady pace. Lots of these plowing videos  especially garden tractors, are no more than testosterone contests with guys going balls to the wall practically running over each other to prove they got the baddast  tractor.

I know the PA plow day, tractors are required to have a flag on their plow so the guy behind them doesn't run over him.  I agree, it's not a race, but a plowing event, and most of the land owners who let us plow, want a quality plow job, not a race.

The Tuul Crib

This is a video which only a true farmer can appreciate! There is something about 

seeing the soil roll over and the smell of the soil! This brings back memories as 

a kid on the farm plowing the fields with 

my dad! Thanx for sharing this video 

T-Mo!!! 

• Like 1

Stormin
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 6:12 PM, T-Mo said:

a quality plow job,

Leaves not a blade of grass or stubble showing. :handgestures-thumbup:

• Like 1

T-Mo

From the same youtuber, different tractors than the first video he posted.  The one camera shot from in front of the trip plow is pretty amazing, in my opinion.

• Excellent 1

Lee1977
On 1/19/2020 at 2:33 PM, 8ntruck said:

I also like the sound of a JD 2 cylinder while it is under load.

They are fun to watch in the antique tractor pulls.  Saw one that kind of confused the flag man at the end of the pull - the flag man got ready to wave the flag and the tractor went 'chug' and moved forward.  The flag man got ready to wave the flag again, ant the tractor went 'chug' and moved ahead.  This repeated three or four times before the tractor was finally stopped.

The old JD will pull, it get down to where you think it's hit the last time and just keep going. 

SAM-0375.jpg