12Horse Paladin

Kohler 14 Top Tin questions

12Horse Paladin

So, the Bronco isnt here yet...stupid weather; hopefully today...

But i ordered a 'lot' of top tin ( see pics, of what ill b getting, n what i ordered). But not being so good at downloading/searching, i'm trying to figure out which piece(s) ill be needing/actually using. Was wondering if anyone might be able to show/tell me? Itll be my luck, none of'em may work...i kno i dont need 1 piece already, i think (yes, i was guessing)...but that's ok; mistakes teach, too...

Im prepping the parts i got for paint, now...i figure what i dont need/use to offer up here, for free, to some1 who could use them...youve all done so much for me already, just a way of saying 'thanks'...

As a side note, i tried to become a paying RedSquare member last night, but was always redirected; told an error had occurred.  Any input on that would be appreciated,  also.

I hope you all have a great day.

image000000(2).jpg

20191112_113723.jpg

• Like 2

pfrederi

Big piece goes on top over spark plug.  Oval hole goes around the carb. Bump out one back side of engine.  One hole into the head one into the engine end plate and main shroud

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

nylyon
2 hours ago, 12Horse Paladin said:

As a side note, i tried to become a paying RedSquare member last night, but was always redirected; told an error had occurred.  Any input on that would be appreciated,  also.

I can help you with this.  You have an invoice you can go to your purchases: https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/clients/purchases/ and there should be an option to pay at which point you should be all set.  If you still have difficulties, send me an email admin@wheelhorseforum.com and we can get you going.  

• Like 2

The Tuul Crib

That top piece is for a starter gen 

motor lf lm not mistaking. You would need the one that matches the head bolts unless you have a start gen on it. 

12Horse Paladin
18 hours ago, nylyon said:

I can help you with this.  You have an invoice you can go to your purchases: https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/clients/purchases/ and there should be an option to pay at which point you should be all set.  If you still have difficulties, send me an email admin@wheelhorseforum.com and we can get you going.  

Sorry for the trouble...but i am using a smartphone and not very good at it im afraid, and cant seem to send an email...so i posted in ' talk to the moderators' and directed the message to you...

Hopefully youll see my msg; thanks for your time...