AHS

My 310-8 in mummy’s bay!

AHS

Its my 310-8. I don’t know what year, cause I can’t find the serial number! With the short Shute snowblower... converted to a long shute (I thought it would throw snow father.. but It did not) and my daughter on the wheel horse!😁

32DDE673-AA23-4AC2-8E05-971691447F92.jpeg

7091D01C-646D-44ED-8E28-EC4F1001CA89.jpeg

71F2D9BE-5AFA-4CBB-96A4-46D6F06904F1.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

gwest_ca

1987, 1988 or 1989.

Post the serial number off the engine decal and it may narrow it down.

Kohler M10S-461521

Garry

Tractor 1987-88 300-Series Serial SS.jpg

• Like 1

wallfish
1 hour ago, AHS said:

. converted to a long shute (I thought it would throw snow father.. but It did not)

It appears the tall chute was added on to the original chute. The taller chutes do fly snow farther because it flies almost straight up before the curve. With the curve in the chute low, it hits the chute harder before exiting which slows it down.

• Like 4

SPINJIM

:text-yeahthat:

You would have to replace the LOWER part of the chute, as well as the upper, to get the benefit of the tall chute.   Good luck.   

No snow here yet, but I fired up my plow today just in case.

• Like 2

AHS
1 hour ago, wallfish said:

It appears the tall chute was added on to the original chute. The taller chutes do fly snow farther because it flies almost straight up before the curve. With the curve in the chute low, it hits the chute harder before exiting which slows it down.

Ya, I took off the top of the short shute, and then dropped the long shute inside the lower short shute.... anyways there is too much curve to it.. it’s worked for two years.

AHS
2 hours ago, gwest_ca said:

1987, 1988 or 1989.

Post the serial number off the engine decal and it may narrow it down.

Kohler M10S-461521

Garry

Tractor 1987-88 300-Series Serial SS.jpg

That’s where it i on my 2000... I looked there! Maybe it’s lost.... before I got it!

wallfish
1 minute ago, AHS said:

Ya, I took off the top of the short shute, and then dropped the long shute inside the lower short shute.... anyways there is too much curve to it.. it’s worked for two years.

Cut that original portion shorter so the tall shoot stands straight up. You'll get more distance

AHS
1 minute ago, wallfish said:

Cut that original portion shorter so the tall shoot stands straight up. You'll get more distance

The whole tractor is for sale, with the top part of the short shute and a 42”sd mower

AHS

I got a tall shute, single stage. I replaced all the bearings, new sprocket on the auger and new paint... not totally together... paint and primer take time!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1