tallen4392

plow turning lever ??

tallen4392

Hi  I use my c-81 to plow my driveway works great does anyone know of a way to get the lever that turns the plow left to right so it is closer to you without  modifying the lever  I am sure someone has come up with something .. as always thanks for the help...........

tallen4392

I know i will probley have to bend the lever somehow but no torches will make it pretty tuff to do 

953 nut

Borrow (buy and return to thee store) two pieces of pipe that will fit snugly onto the handle. Put them on the handle near the desired bend point, jack your car/truck up and put one pipe under the tire than let it down on the pipe. Use the other pipe to make the needed bend.

Darb1964

What about the manual lift lever? That's the biggest thing I dislike about wheel horse tractors. Always in the way.

tallen4392

I don't think that will bend in that direction if I was bending it out and not forward yes it would work  I will try to bring it somewhere to get it good and hot and then try it thanks

gwest_ca

That handle on most plows is symmetrical so can be turned around 180 degrees. Would that help?

Garry

tallen4392

Know that would not bring it any closer to the seat I am going to take it off tomorrow and figure something out I just thought maybe someone had used a different handle or figured something  else out I am sure I am not the only short one out there I’ll get a better look tomorrow.  Thanks again

rjg854

can you get us a picture that would help us figure out what you got going on