Sign in to follow this  
Kyforeman

520H Deck Question

Kyforeman

Well been awhile and its time for some advice from the Experts here. I have right now on my 520H a 42RD deck. I have located a 60SD deck for it that is on a 520H as well. Both tractors are '96 models and both have the swept front axle.

My main question is,will my current Mule Drive work or are they different. My mule Drive is like new and I would prefer to keep it if it would work. I also have 48SD deck from a C160 that I could install as well as I was told here on the forum that it would fit fine. How ever I would prefer the 60 Deck. Thanks in advance for the answers as I know they will be forthcoming.

Greg

Ebay15023.jpg

th_Ebay15023.jpg

Bow_Extreme

I have a mule drive unit off my 48" deck I sold to buy the 60" deck I have now. The 60" deck came with a mule drive unit that is slightly different than my 48" unit. The 60" mule drive I have is spring loaded and the 48" drive unit is not. I don't know if this is common for the 60" or not. My last 520H had a 60" deck as well and I cannot remember if that mule drive unit was spring loaded or not. I really don't think this is going to make a difference though. I would think you would be fine with your 48" deck.