Sign in to follow this  
upstate yank

wheel horse model 1-0400-6 1971

upstate yank

again i wanted to mentioned that i posted a tractor i bought on sunday as i was told by the seller that it is  1968 charger 12 but after searching the vin number it is a 1971 ;but still for the price i couldn't see it go to the scrap yard ;i was able to clean the hub caps today and they really came out nice compared to the pictures i posted in my last post ;i used some brasso and some elbow grease ;what a difference ;they shine like new ;now to get a new key switch as the key i have will not work as i think part of the key is busted inside ;no big thing really ;in time the old horse will look nice ;anyways check out the pictures ;

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1

upstate yank
28 minutes ago, upstate yank said:

again i wanted to mentioned that i posted a tractor i bought on sunday as i was told by the seller that it is  1968 charger 12 but after searching the vin number it is a 1971 ;but still for the price i couldn't see it go to the scrap yard ;i was able to clean the hub caps today and they really came out nice compared to the pictures i posted in my last post ;i used some brasso and some elbow grease ;what a difference ;they shine like new ;now to get a new key switch as the key i have will not work as i think part of the key is busted inside ;no big thing really ;in time the old horse will look nice ;anyways check out the pictures ;

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thank you i thought they came our rather good compared to when i first got them the before and the after 

67622827_669382863542512_7291236588787335168_n (1).jpg

• Like 1