Burnerman

Aftermarket source for deck pulleys?

Burnerman

I need  deck pulleys p/n 106071 and 106072. I can get them from Toro but they’re pricy. Does anyone know of a cheaper source?

6A507A0A-BC00-4671-8D90-EF9B216F4ADC.jpeg

76c12091520h

I have the 106072 on hand, brand new Wheel Horse I will sell to you for  $15.00 and that includes the shipping. Pm me if interested.

0818192049.jpg

0818192049a.jpg

• Excellent 4

mrtbolt64

Hard to beat that deal ^^^^

Tractor Supply has die cast pulleys in stock that have a keyway in them. They are cheap at 14 bucks, however they do not run very true.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

wallfish
5 hours ago, mrtbolt64 said:

Tractor Supply has die cast pulleys

Be careful and do not use any of those pot metal pulleys on your tractor. They are designed for lower hp electric motors and could grenade on you when under the power of a gas engine. Use stamped steel or cast steel pulleys only. Your store may be offering cast steel pulleys ( which you're referring to ) but mine only carries those pot metal cast pulleys or stamped steel pulleys.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Pic 1

Burnerman,

I just rebuilt a couple decks of my own and found this company to have excellent quality components, as well as customer service.  Had a minor issue with one pulley which had some minor flaws and they expedited me another promptly.  If you know your part#'s you will aid in the order process.

https://phoenix-mfg.com

Hope this helps.

Edited by Pic 1
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1

peter lena

thank you PIC 1  for the pulley site, great info ,  i am always looking for a alternative source for anything , that lets me complete a  problem area, pete

WHX??

Yes :text-thankyouyellow:  @Pic 1 ....always looking for parts sources! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Pic 1

Most welcome guys. Glad I was able to give back some, for much of the great information I've found on the site.:techie-studyinggray: