ELECTRORIC

Moldboard plow for the 953

ELECTRORIC

Picked up this 10" plow made by Independent Mfg. has more adjustments than a Brinly worked out real well on the 953 used a slot hitch adapter from Lowell.

953plow 008.jpg

953plow 009.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2

Razorback

Enjoy it!

My favorite part of gardening is definitely the part about rolling dirt. All the work in between that and my stomach is necessary, but the first step is my favorite!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

WHX??

Nice Ric.... get a shine on that share! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

ELECTRORIC

Thanks  that is my next step to get it shining, does anybody know about this share it is different from my Brinly.

PeacemakerJack

Hard to say from just looking at the pictures but it looks to have more of a “sod bottom” shape on the moldboard.  If my eyes aren’t deceiving me, the “sod bottom” is a more laid back shape and so it does a better job of rolling to the side.  The Brinly tends to be a more vertical moldboard which more violently throws the earth back down and over.  Works fine either way but most of us have Brinly’s because they are generally more readily available.  Take some comparative pics when you get a chance and attach them to the plowing thread in implements.  I don’t know if I’ve seen one quite like yours before.  Good for reference and I like the idea of all the adjustments.  Thanks for posting about it...

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1