Chris G

Today's score!!!

Digger 66

I LOVE when someone says " I've got this pile of stuff " you can look through .....

Nice score !

• Like 3

The Tuul Crib

Give us more details please!

• Like 1

ebinmaine

You get sick of having all those weights... Feel free to leave some here.

:ychain:

Seriously though... I'd LOVE to have a belt with a good package to hang on the wall.

Decorative like ya know....

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

857 horse
30 minutes ago, Digger 66 said:

I LOVE when someone says " I've got this pile of stuff " you can look through .....

Nice score !

:text-yeahthat:                MAN OH MAN,,,WHAT A SCORE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 2

Chris G

I came across all of this all by buying the wheel weights from a guy, who was selling them for someone. After chatting for a bit he discovered my intrest and knowledge of tractors. Well that led to me volunteering to go check a couple tractors out for a gentlemen. He was looking for a hand in getting them running so he can start using and enjoying them. Well after meeting the guy and talking for awhile he told me he's got some more wheelhouse stuff and I'm welcome to take it. I did not feel right doing that so before even seeing it I offered to purchase anything i could use. All I knew was it was wheel horse stuff that he said has been sitting in the barn for years. So I ended up buying all he had and I will be goin back next week to check out another goodie that's at another location. I'll make a post about that if I get it, meen time you will have to wait in anticipation. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

WHX??

That Clinton air filter is worth it's weight in gold! :handgestures-thumbupright: