hcminis

Wheel Horse Meet & Greet

hcminis

I am having a meet amd greet this coming Saturday for Wheel Horse tractors only.  This will be held in Veedersburg Indiana at The Hideaway former Crazy Mans.  This is a nice venue owned by a friend of mine. They also own a catering business and will have food for sale throughout the day. Come with tractors and parts to show and sell.  Will be a great time

• Like 3

ELECTRORIC

I live about 4 hrs. away in Mo. thinking about coming over how many tractors do you expect for your event ?

hcminis
22 hours ago, ELECTRORIC said:

I live about 4 hrs. away in Mo. thinking about coming over how many tractors do you expect for your event ?

This is the first year. We are not certain how many will show up. Hoping several.   Please come over and join us.

Thanks 

• Like 1

Blackhood Bill

How long in hours will this be going? trying to make arrangements with work and wife

Pullstart

D.J,

I believe we’ve been to two shows this summer together and I’ve meant to come say hi!  It’s crazy how 3 days still isn’t enough time, huh?  Best of luck at your meet and greet, sounds like a great time!

• Excellent 1

hcminis
7 hours ago, Blackhood Bill said:

How long in hours will this be going? trying to make arrangements with work and wife

8 - whenever