Ed Kennell

Ayre Matey

Racinbob

I just saw this Ed. I'm glad the first eye went well. We talked about this at last years big show. I was scheduled to go in right after the show. I went from 20/80 and 20/75 to 20/20 and 20/25. I pray that things go as well for you. 

I was scared to death going in for the first eye but afterwards I was so excited about my new vision I couldn't wait for the second one. Listen to your doctor about taking it easy for a spell and the odds are all in your favor for success. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Kennell
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:11 PM, AMC RULES said:

Man! :naughty: That poor PA wildlife...

ain't gotta friggin' chance now. 

Due to not being able to focus on the front and rear iron sights, about 20 years ago I mothballed the flintlock rifle I built.

Today it is clear again.See the source image

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Ed Kennell
50 minutes ago, Racinbob said:

I just saw this Ed. I'm glad the first eye went well. We talked about this at last years big show. I was scheduled to go in right after the show. I went from 20/80 and 20/75 to 20/20 and 20/25. I pray that things go as well for you. 

I was scared to death going in for the first eye but afterwards I was so excited about my new vision I couldn't wait for the second one. Listen to your doctor about taking it easy for a spell and the odds are all in your favor for success. :)

Thanks Bob.    I had my 1 week check on the left eye on Friday and everything is fine....still 20/20.

We scheduled the right eye surgery for Aug 29.    Can't wait to see with two new eyes.

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

AMC RULES
10 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

...the flintlock rifle I built.

:wwp:  :text-coolphotos:   

:popcorn:

Edited by AMC RULES

Ed Kennell
4 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

:wwp:  :text-coolphotos:   

:popcorn:

Here ya go Craig.

P4220340.JPG.61c8b72cbe4d25243896c88f4f7dabef.JPGP4220341.JPG.0ebd7aa14abfa4c5d7ec06a7f799801c.JPGP4220342.JPG.d28cdad280c578ae97ef4d3e4b75d4fe.JPGP4220344.JPG.e3036ff733c0da901d189773d54ae3dc.JPG

• Like 3