katanski

Smart Steering

katanski

Two questions, I have a New Holland GT22A

1) who sells the smart steer elimination kit

2) how do you eliminate the PTO from shutting off when you go in reverse. My 522xi didn't have this.

Edited by katanski

bds1984

I'm with you on the elimination of the smart steer, however I am told there are videos on how to eliminate it.  The 520xi I recently bought has that and I find it incredibly annoying and I feel like it is slowing down the machine even when I am not turning.  I am not sure if my 520xi shuts off the PTO in reverse, the previous owner may have disconnected that wire just as I would have on any machine I own.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Stratman
      By Stratman
      This is a (1-Owner) 42” Single Stage snowblower attachment (low hours of use) . This is the Attach a Matic system that will fit WHEELHORSE- Toro 5Xi series tractors , as well as New Holland GT (18 , 20 & 22) series machines . It comes complete , with Factory Manual , chute direction crank arm & support , every clip , nut n bolt , bracket needed to mount it to your tractor . Only used on paved surface / Rock Solid ~ Light surface rust only , No holes or weakened metal , nice skid wear pads .
      The (dedicated) Mule Drive & Drive Belt are also included . It works Great , however I now have a plow truck , and no longer need this attachment for my mower .
      Note ; I also have the W/H 75lb wheel weights & tire chains , that can be worked into the deal (if needed) !!!!!
      For additional purchase information ; Please Reply with a name & phone number / I will respond with with my Contact info ; Thanks 4 lookin’ / P.S. I can skid this all up & drop off @ FASTENAL for your Pre-Arranged shipping .