Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

Some Auburn show pics

Rollerman

Back in March at the Kruse auction park in Aburn they have an indoor tractor show every year.

This year the featured Case tractors & also hosted the VGTCA "Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America" & had a nice mix of a lot of differant GT's

There are 4 auto museums in the area too & after the show my father & I went to 3 of those.

Here's some pics I took at the show....was kinda dim inside & my camera was haveing troubles.

Very Rare Case T-90

0320091040.jpg

Big Bolens articulated!

0320091027.jpg

An old compact dozer

0320091037.jpg

D 200 with a Lennox dozer wearing D sheetmetal behind it...if you look close you'll see the C195 in the background.

0320091038.jpg

Ever seen a RJ 35 cut up & made into a roller?..well now you have.

0320091036.jpg

And last pic...some kind of walk behind tractor with a front mounted disc & cast iron drive wheel & about 12" wide.

0320091029.jpg

Brrly1

Hmmm, Where have I seen that dozer? Somewhere in Millersburg,Ind, I am thinking. Guess I'll just have to research that. Oh wait, possibly up in Pewamo,Mich

I think thats where it all started. See Ya, Bye Burly :omg:

Rollerman

John you have a good memory...the dozer was built by one of are talented members "Bob Rock" & I did stay here at Millersburg for awhile.

It's now owned buy a guy named Ollie south of me. :omg:

CasualObserver

Thanks for sharing the pics Stephen... the Case Transporter and Bolens Grounds Keeper are awesome!! That one-wheeler might be a Choremaster. That little RJ roller is kinda neat, to me it's a shame that it was sacrificed to that, but it's still neat. Wonder how it would do rolling a yard in the spring?

kpinnc

Kinda surprised the "roller" didn't find it's way to your house Stephen!

Might be more useful with spikes welded onto the drums. :omg:

I bet she's a bear to steer!

Kevin

Nick

Nice pictures from the show. :omg: Looks like they had a good display. I have yet to go to one of there indoor shows but maybe next year.

Rollerman

That little RJ roller is kinda neat, to me it's a shame that it was sacrificed to that, but it's still neat.

Kinda surprised the "roller" didn't find it's way to your house Stephen!

Jason, Kevin the roller was pretty cool & wish I could of took it for a spin. :drool:

I'd like to look the owner up...he lives close & go check out his collection if he'd let me...he had several other things at the show includeing the yellow crawler.

I agree it's a shame being the 35's are so sought after.

A Lawn Ranger would be fair game though if a guy were to make one. :omg:

Jason thanks for the id on the Bolens...I kept thinking Estate Keeper...but knew that wasn't right.

I've seen pics of the Grounds Keepers but seeing one like that I was in awe!

I took several more pictures at the museums too & may start another pic thread with those in the "non tractor related"

perry

you would look good on that rj35, rollerman :omg: .

i know where there is a one wheel walkbehind 5 min from my house that looks just like it. i picked up a tractor from a lady at her dads house and i allmost had the one wheel also but it was hard for her to part with.