SPINJIM

WEATHER UPDATE; Y'ALL COME ON

SPINJIM

Weather men have been overly pessimistic about the rain forecasts lately.  I'm a hour east of The BIg Show, and have very little rain.   Was supposed to rain most of day Tuesday and today, but we only had a few drops last evening.  Has been partly cloudy and very humid, but today has been bright sun all day with just a few clouds.  I was able to paint some parts and have them bake in the hot sun.  Bring both sun screen and rain gear just in case, but I think rumors of rain have been greatly exaggerated.  Friday, Saturday and Sunday are forecast to be clear and less humid.  You know you'll be sorry if you don't show.

Jim

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

I just need about an hour tops of no rain at any point tomorrow so I can load up and then it's south bound and down for me! Even if it does actually rain all day tomorrow I'm still coming Friday with or without tractors.

• Excellent 2

cruisnblue48

I'm an hour east of the Big Show also... East York area. We had sunshine all day today but could see heavy rain just a few miles away. Weather is really looking good for Friday and Saturday. This is a must see tractor show for those who have never been.

• Like 2