mhlmeader

Wheelhorse 216-5

mhlmeader

I've been kinda wanting to get a horse to work with, mowing, and snowblower a plus.  I'm suppose to look at this in the morning. Sorry I dont have any other pictures.  He's asking 1800$ for the whole package, that fair? High/low?  Anybody have any experience with this 216-5 model? Thanks all!!

60052532_10219697500453216_5110262989131350016_n.jpg

ebinmaine

The 200 series are a decent rig but they're lawn mowers you ride on. Not a true HD garden tractor.

That's likely a V-Twin 16 Briggs which is an ok engine but the Peerless transmission isn't anywhere near as rugged as your other horses.

Even in Maine where tractors are apparently coated with platinum that's a bit high.

You'd be better off in the long run to find a 3,4,500 series or stick to one of the older ones.

• Like 3

ZXT

Not that my opinion is worth anything, but I wouldn't pay anything near that much for a vertical shaft mower that doesn't have bolt on wheels. 

It's a lawn mower, not a garden tractor. I doubt the attachments can even be used on a real GT.

I'm not saying that it would be a bad machine, it's just light duty.

• Like 3

mhlmeader

Thanks fellas, been doing a little research,  and I'm picking up what your throwin down!!!

• Like 4

wildman

Keep looking

• Like 3