WHX??

Three Of a Kind... Lawn Rangers are wild!

ACman

A8298672-1861-4412-B330-AB6228E9336C.jpeg.9adb30067b478ca29cc6dae5a07fdd25.jpeg    

Think the cousin has the twin to yours Jim . The kids really enjoy riding this little guy.

• Like 2

WHX??
38 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:      Looks like a L-157 to me.   The factory made one error when they were built, they put in a Lauson six HP, but someone fixed that for you I see.     :ychain:

Thanks for the manual but not following you Richard this has a Techy in it??? 

Futzed with it a bit tonight and doesn't see to have alot of compression. Choke and throttle cables froze, mice stuff in the tins, she's a project alright. Worse part is the tires with the nice Wheel Horse molded on them are completely shot.. Sidewalls all dry rotted off. Oh well.

Is ther a tag or serial plate on these little guys? I looked but I didn't see one... LR newbie here! :rolleyes:

Achto

I noticed that the paint was pealing on the belt guard decal of the tractor that I purchased out of this deal. Luckily who ever painted it did not know that paint will not stick to a smooth surface. So after a little scratching with my jack knife I was able to reveal this pristine decal. I have not been able to confirm by the serial number but I'm quite sure that this is a 753.

IMG_20190606_180115345-min.jpg.d4388e6a02a9ba23d50a5d8cde278e3a.jpg

• Excellent 3
  • Heart 1

953 nut
7 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

not following you Richard this has a Techy in it??? 

:text-imsorry:        I had just been looking at the pictures of you riding on a Kohler powered :wh: and got junk drunk!   :hide:    Too many tractors in one post for my old mind to keep track of.         :confusion-confused:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

WHX??

That was Dan's topless 753 we were on Dick ! We'll let you slide this once cause yer an old fart  but don't let it happen again! :naughty: Sides junk drunk is Dells turf! 

Keep scraping on that decal Dan maybe it will turn into a 701!:laughing-lettersrofl:

• Haha 5

dells68

Hic, hic, hic ... did, did I hear somebody call my name?😂. Hey, Jim, did it finally warm up up there or are you and Dan just tougher than a two dollar steak with the summer outfits?😂🤣😂

Achto
23 minutes ago, dells68 said:

Hey, Jim, did it finally warm up up there or are you and Dan just tougher than a two dollar steak with the summer outfits?😂🤣😂

Been upper 70's lower 80's the last few days, with mid to high 50's at night. So run the heater in the truck on the way to work & the AC on the way home. :D

Most of my attire is acclamation orientated. 30 degrees in the fall is jacket weather, 30 degrees late winter barley requires a sweat shirt.:) 

• Like 3

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:and we aint got a big beer belly to keep us warm! :beer:

• Haha 3

dells68
3 hours ago, WHX24 said:

:text-yeahthat:and we aint got a big beer belly to keep us warm! :beer:

What are you saying there Jimbo?  I’ve got a big belly?  Mine is all the result of a deeply rooted adoration of all things fried and sweet.  Try to get an IV in me and it drips honey sweet grease!

• Haha 4

squonk

Last week I hung a picture on a southern wall of my house. I used a level to get it perfect. Today it's crooked with the right side lower than the left. Way too many Horses in one spot out west of me tilting the earth! 

• Haha 6