rmaynard

AT&T Cellphone Coverage at WHCC Show

rmaynard

Does anytime know if AT&T has improved their coverage at the fairgrounds? There was talk at the meeting last year that they had installed a repeater in the main building, but no one wanted to pay to have it turned on. Any further updates or info?

adsm08

I'm not far from the fair grounds, and I have AT&T. If I get bored today I'll swing down there and see what my coverage is like.

I probably won't be able to get in, but I can drive around the area and see how many bars I have.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 3

SPINJIM

Sprint coverage is very bad also.  I'm lucky to get even one bar at the show, and have missed a few calls.

DJE

AT&T has always had bad coverage there at the grounds. I hope the can make it better..

ericj

I'm doubt that AT&T is going to put a tower on the grounds. Verizon already has a repeater on the grounds. I'm also on the board of directors for the WHCC  and I haven't heard of any talk about AT&T doing anything, but I could be wrong, lord knows I've been wrong before and probably be wrong again   :hide: 

eric j

• Haha 2

Pullstart

Poor cell reception at a tractor show doesn’t sound like the worst problem ever.

I tried calling you before I bought these, they were a good deal!

9599E654-5871-4C11-A367-D2BD071C1EB3.jpeg

• Haha 4

adsm08

I did wander down there today since it was too wet to do anything else.

I had one bar, and no useable signal at the gate. In fact I was back through to the north side of Arendtville before I picket up reception again.

Edited by adsm08
  • Sad 1

rmaynard
1 hour ago, adsm08 said:

1 hour ago, adsm08 said:

I did wander down there today since it was too wet to do anything else.

I had one bar, and no useable signal at the gate. In fact I was back through to the north side of Arendtville before I picket up reception again.

Thanks for the report. Never has been good, probably never will.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Sad 1

wallfish
7 hours ago, SPINJIM said:

Sprint coverage is very bad also.  I'm lucky to get even one bar at the show, and have missed a few calls.

My Sprint phone seems to work fine there the last couple of years. Not the greatest reception but I need to have a working phone for my work or I loose mo money.