Wheelhorse Wes

Daughters 702

ebinmaine

This could get interesting. I'll be here following along...

953 nut
5 hours ago, Wheelhorse Wes said:

Started my father daughter project yesterday.

Love to see new generations of Wheel Horse enthusiasts!        :handgestures-thumbupright:

dells68

@Wheelhorse Wes any chance it will make it to the big show with you?  We all love to see the kids with their tractors!!!!   Build it the way she wants - just be glad she has interest!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Wheelhorse Wes

My truck is going to be full to the brim with the 701 I’m selling and all the parts I have listed ...plus a bunch of stuff I don’t have listed so sorry everybody but the daughters pink horse won’t be there this year.....this year is all about selling my stuff.....next year will be bringing the pink horse and probably another one for the wife to drive.( she’s got her restored Ford lgt 100 and she put her claim to the cub cadet original I picked up in February....but we all know I can’t bring off brands lol lol lol lol)

• Sad 2

Jennifer

Good for you!  Father daughter bonding is wonderful!   My 12 year old plays around on the horses in our herd and has put a clam on a few!  In fact she is going to do the painting on the newest horse!  I am with everyone else do like she wants which you are, lol.  I am just glad when I can get her away from electronics and get her outside with me!  Proud moments having her at my side...

965D4FC2-AA23-4018-BDDD-572DCFC55A91.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3