bizon

416 clean and 1136 mud project

bizon

Hi after my introduction i dessided to make a new topic for those who are interested to see what i am up to with the horses.

i have 2  a416-8  wich i keep pretty original to do clean work, mowing and towing stuff

he is allready in decent shape but has its issues.. so i will make thisone up to a normal tractor in good shape original with a little touch  

the otherone is a 1136  the younger, and little brother..  thisone is also in pretty good shape but the engine 11hp is now a vanguard 15hp, and i am planning to build it 4*4 for doing trails in the forrests.

i am not always working on the horses so it  an take a while 🙃   I also have an old mtd for my girlfriend   She can not handle a real tractor 😋😜🤪

67A21D30-153C-40C1-B235-E1DD04EEB132.jpeg

When i bought the 416 ..   minus the batteryweightblock at the front   And the tires rear 

13510BE8-CB05-4634-825F-F3B6A631E819.jpeg

Every trailer it hauls is self made based on what i see on real tractors 

7816545E-C698-44C3-9DA4-D777D32596F4.jpeg

103F15BE-9339-4640-8BD1-34082135C849.jpeg

B1AA3E5D-3BD3-4687-B47E-F00E6808776E.jpeg

04FCD714-C3F5-45B2-B830-A1BD64548277.jpeg

The battery house made of tough steel plates ,  the hood repainted  with original stickers,  removed the parts to open it and changed bu some new more quitly..    and offcourse added supports for led lights , the original  are 2* 55watt  to much so i have mounted led positionlights vehind the yellow plates 

next updates are mowing deck and bigger tires 

Edited by bizon
  • Like 5
  • Excellent 3

Pullstart

I’m looking forward to the 4x4 modifications!  Woo hoo!

• Like 1

ebinmaine

Nice work there!

This could get interesting.....

• Haha 1

bizon

The 4*4 will be on the 1136   Cause the whole drive train must be converted..    i am waiting at someone who sells an axle  if he makes a good price  i will make 😇   

54CD2220-2222-43E3-90F1-4A7BBA43AF96.jpeg

1C57CB3F-2128-48FA-84B9-0D40E8871247.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

Maxwell-8

hell yeah, good to see some mud wheelhorses in limburg!

How are things looking now? Do you know of some trails?

Edited by Maxwell-8
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

bizon

Hehe so we are neigbours  ! 

Trails kn belgium doesn't exist 😟. I use it in my garden and drive to the 'containerpark. True a field and than using tractorroads 😃.   I am planning to go tonfrenchnpart of belgium if i find some one who wants to join 

Fot the moment the project is on hold. The'pulleys are to small and i can't find others also allready waiting 4weeks on a new carburator pff..

• Heart 1

Maxwell-8
1 hour ago, bizon said:

Hehe so we are neigbours  ! 

Trails kn belgium doesn't exist 😟. I use it in my garden and drive to the 'containerpark. True a field and than using tractorroads 😃.   I am planning to go tonfrenchnpart of belgium if i find some one who wants to join 

Fot the moment the project is on hold. The'pulleys are to small and i can't find others also allready waiting 4weeks on a new carburator pff..

I know the struggle finding parts is crazy hard! Just finding a good polie, impossible, Halvewerk.nl or custom made. 

Ik heb een plek van 3Ha bebost gebied in Wellen waar ik kan rijden, maar alles is zo droog nu, geen uitdaging. Rij dan ook over veldwegen maar is tegen 15km/u een heel ritje.

Door de ethanol was mijn carb ook uitgeroest. Bij Dekens in Zepperen een pakking kit gekocht voor 40€!!!! en dan de gaten in de carbbowl dicht gesoldeerd! E5 of 98 benzine is duur, maar is veel zachter op het benzine systeem. 

Wat voor polie moet je hebben?

Where you go in Wallonie, i know a place for true 4x4 jeeps in Cherimont. But at 250€ a day no thanks

Also, is there a way you can register a wheelhorse, i know you can in America (cause America), but i have seen here some mowers registered although they are bigger.

Edited by Maxwell-8

bizon

Heb je geen messenger ofzo waarom ik je kan contacteren?  Dat gaat vlotter gaan dan hier en leuker voor de andere gebruikers 😏

Maxwell-8
On 12/19/2020 at 3:50 PM, bizon said:

Heb je geen messenger ofzo waarom ik je kan contacteren?  Dat gaat vlotter gaan dan hier en leuker voor de andere gebruikers 😏

jawel, Maxwell Vossen, denk wel dat je me niet gaat vinden.

Wheel Horse 3D
On 5/3/2019 at 7:17 AM, ebinmaine said:

Nice work there!

This could get interesting.....

:popcorn: