Retired Wrencher

This old guy has learnd his lesson

Rob R

Your going to love this machine, especially how it sips fuel and the grunt it has to push snow and/or dirt...… mu C81 is the best easiest maneuvering tractor I have ever owned! 

• Like 3

Retired Wrencher
5 hours ago, JERSEYHAWG / Glenn said:

Best of luck with that little jewel. Shes a keeper. 

Glenn

Glen thanks I am doing my usual and spend a few days and go over it. It never ceases to amaze me  how some people do there PM`s on these fine tractors. But it is fun doing it also. At least I will know it is right in the end.

• Excellent 1

Retired Wrencher
3 hours ago, Rob R said:

Your going to love this machine, especially how it sips fuel and the grunt it has to push snow and/or dirt...… mu C81 is the best easiest maneuvering tractor I have ever owned! 

Thanks Rob Happy with it so far.

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher
4 hours ago, clueless said:

I started a list of some of my GT's and parts that I

plan on selling, I plan on keeping the round hoods and the '77 C160 auto. But everytime I look at the '77 B80 I think about taking it off the list :snooty:, truth is it's probably the best GT I've ever owned and I've owned a lot of them in the past 45 years. Besides it's the C160's little brother.

Very True Clueless. Always wanted a C160 but never did. Maybe some day.

ebinmaine
21 minutes ago, Retierd Wrencher said:

Very True Clueless. Always wanted a C160 but never did. Maybe some day.

I now have both a B80 and a C160 up and running.

I guess it goes without saying that the big 16 has a fair amount more gumption.

We don't have any engine driven implements here so, The only place I really NEED to have something like that is during deep snow when trying to push back.

My little Patriot B80 is certainly a strong runner. I can easily see the value of having both in one's herd.

Edited by ebinmaine
  • Like 1

Retired Wrencher
57 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

I now have both a B80 and a C160 up and running.

I guess it goes without saying that the big 16 has a fair amount more gumption.

We don't have any engine driven implements here so, The only place I really NEED to have something like that is during deep snow when trying to push back.

My little Patriot B80 is certainly a strong runner. I can easily see the value of having both in one's herd.

Eric I guess it is all what you like. Some may say 16 is over kill.

But when you need the 16hp like your self in the north =Big snow it does come in handy.

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher

Boy I have come a long way since that day. I have bought many since then to keep or sell. This is the best hobby a guy or Gal can have. It moves me by keeping me active and of corse having a WRENCH in my hand. Enjoy the ride ever one.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 8

Jon Paulsen

Neat. Do you still have the "B" ???

I have the same issue with night driving. All the signs glare and the white letter on green signs might as well not be there. 

Edited by Jon Paulsen
  • Like 3

Retired Wrencher
19 hours ago, Jon Paulsen said:

Neat. Do you still have the "B" ???

I have the same issue with night driving. All the signs glare and the white letter on green signs might as well not be there. 

Yeas I do. I only use it in winter or unless like this year I needed a show tractor to ride around on. Thanks for the reply. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Jon Paulsen
4 hours ago, Retired Wrencher said:

Yeas I do. I only use it in winter or unless like this year I needed a show tractor to ride around on. Thanks for the reply. 

Good for you! I still have my first... baby horse. I doubt I will ever part with it unless I become fully disabled. Starts right up, runs very smooth, and it fits between my house and the neighbors driveway. Big horse won't quite fit :lol:

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher
19 hours ago, Jon Paulsen said:

Good for you! I still have my first... baby horse. I doubt I will ever part with it unless I become fully disabled. Starts right up, runs very smooth, and it fits between my house and the neighbors driveway. Big horse won't quite fit :lol:

Very nice. I hope you enjoy it for years.

• Like 1